BIO Web Conf.
Volume 59, 20232023 5th International Conference on Biotechnology and Biomedicine (ICBB 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Clinical Trials and Medical Device Monitoring|
|Published online||08 May 2023|
- Chen K.N., Nong M.S., Wang F.Y., et al. (2015) Effect of anterior cruciate ligament deficiency on the stress distribution of knee meniscus and cartilage. Orthopedic J China, 23(22): 2083–2089. https://doi.org/10.3977/j.issn.1005-8478.2015.22.16. [Google Scholar]
- Hartmann H., Wirth K., Klusemann M. (2013) Analysis of the load on the knee joint and vertebral column with changes in squatting depth and weight load. Sports Med, 43(10): 993–1008. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40279-013-0073-6. [Google Scholar]
- Khadavi M.J., Chen Y.T., Fredericson M. (2015) A novel knee orthosis in the treatment of patellofemoral pain syndrome. Open J Therapy Rehabilitation, 3(2): 56–61. https://doi.org/10.4236/OJTR.2015.32008. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Q.Q., Yan Y.X. (2019) Study on protective ability of basketball kneepads based on 3D dynamic capture system. Advanced Textile Technology, 27(2): 53–58. https://doi.org/10.19398/j.att.201709028. [Google Scholar]
- Mononen M.E., Jurvelin, J.S., Korhonen R.K. (2015) Implementation of a gait cycle loading into healthy and meniscectomised knee joint models with fibril- reinforced articular cartilage. Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin, 18(2): 141–152. https://doi.org/10.1080/10255842.2013.783575. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rishiraj N., Taunton J.E., Lloyd-Smith R., et al. (2012) Functional knee brace use effect on peak vertical ground reaction forces during drop jump landing. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc, 20(12): 2405–2412. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00167-012-1911-z. [Google Scholar]
- Schwarze M., Hurschler C., Welke, B. (2019) Force, impulse and energy during falling with and without knee protection: an in-vitro study. Sci Rep, 9(1): 10336. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-46880-8. [Google Scholar]
- Shriram D., Yamako G., Kumar G.P., et al. (2021) Non-anatomical placement adversely affects the functional performance of the meniscal implant: a finite element study. Biomech Model Mechanobiol, 20(3): 1167–1185. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10237-021-01440-w. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sun X.Z., Yuan P., Xu Y.L., et al. (2022) Effect of abrupt stops and jumps with different assisted running speeds on the biomechanical characteristics of the knee joints of volleyball players. Bulletin Sport Science Technology, 30(8): 240–243. https://doi.org/10.19379/j.cnki.issn.1005-0256.2022.08.063. [Google Scholar]
- Tsarbou C., Liveris N.I., Tsimeas P.D., et al. (2021) The effect of fatigue on jump height and the risk of knee injury after a volleyball training game: A pilot study. Biomedical Human Kinetics, 13(1): 197–204. https://doi.org/10.2478/bhk-2021-0024. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang K., Fu Y., She X.J., et al. (2022) Loads on joints of lower extremities when walking along different slopes or under different weights. Military Med. Sciences, 46(7): 493–498. https://doi.org/10.7644/j.issn.1674-9960.2022.07.003. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Y.X., Gao Z.Y., Jin Z.M., et al. (2018) Protection effect of kneepad compression on knee joint in running. J Silk, 55(8): 47-51. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1001-7003.2018.08.009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J.C., Dong W.P., Dong Y.F., et al. (2021) Parameters of finite element model of the knee joint. Chin J Tissue Engineering Research, 25(30): 4781-6. https://doi.org/10.12307/2021.261. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J.X., Zhang Z.Q., Shao Y.Y., et al. (2020) Evaluation of kneepad design based on sports biomechanics. Packaging Engineering, 41(24): 1–7. https://doi.org/10.19554/j.cnki.1001-3563.2020.24.001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.