BIO Web Conf.
Volume 60, 20232022 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science (BFS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Biochemical Application and Genetic Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Dai Na. Study on Green Tea in Chestnut Bread Processing [D]. Yangzhou University, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Haisheng, Chang Xuedong, Cai Jinxing, Zhu Jingtao, Liu Xiufeng. Production Situation and Development Tr end of Chestnut Processing[J]. Journal of Chinese Institute of Food Science and Technology, 2006, 6(1): 429-436. [Google Scholar]
- Ge Yinan, Li Bin, Fan Xiaoyan, Chang Xuedong, Zou Jing. Research Progress on Functional Components and Processing of Chestnut [J]. Journal of Hebei Normal University of Science & Technology, 2018, 32(04):18-23. [Google Scholar]
- Lee Hyun Sook, Jang Young Joo, Kim Sun Hyo. The Study on Development of Processed Foods with Chestnut [J]. Journal of The Korean Society of Food Culture, 2016, 31(2). [Google Scholar]
- Li Xingtai. Chestnut food production technology [J]. Agricultural products processing, 2011(07):26. [Google Scholar]
- Li You, Fang Shuangjie, Hu Fuxia, Wang Fengqin, Zhou Changxin, Wang Zhaosheng. Optimization of extraction of polyphenols from chestnut shell by response surface methodology [J]. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2021, 791(1). [Google Scholar]
- Li Yaoyao. The Development Prospect of Blending Beverage with Chinese Chestnuts and Red Jujube [J]. Chinese Fruit and Vegetables, 2014, 34(06):4447. [Google Scholar]
- ResearchAndMarkets.com Offers Report: Chestnuts Market by Type and Geography Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024 [J]. Manufacturing Close Up, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Quan, Ding Hao, Jiang Zhengzhong, Dong Ming. Processing of puffed chestnut cake by microwave puffing and improving of crispness[J]. Science and Technology of Food Industry, 2014, 35(11):225-229. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Xianhe. The Nutritional Variation and Volatile Formation of Chinese Chestnut During Thermal Processing [D]. Beijing Forestry University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Sujuan. Research on the current situation and countermeasures of chestnut industry development in Xingtai City [J]. HEBEI FRUITS, 2021(03):4+10. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lin, Xia Yu, Wei Bin, Xu Fang, Ouyang Jie. Fermentation and volatile profile of sweet chestnutglutinous rice wine [J]. Science and Technology of Food Industry, 2015, 36(15): 284-288. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hui, Zhao Chenxia. Chestnut processing technology development status and prospect [J]. Nongcun Xinjishu, 2011(24): 5-6. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaofang, Zhang Ting, Liu Dan, Lin Qiao. Study on the Processing Technology of Chestnut and Lotus Crisp [J]. Process Technology, 2021(09):4347. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Zongfeng, Shao Ying, Wei Mingkui. Optimization of the Formula of Chestnut Puffed Food by Response Surface Method [J] Journal of Henan University of Technology (Natural Science Edition, 2015, 36(03): 45-50. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Jianbin. Chestnut processing technology [J]. FORESTRY INDUSTRY, 2010 (11):28. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Yun. Study on the Processing and Quality Properties of Puffed Chestnut Cake [D]. Huazhong Agricultural University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Le Wang Zhaogai, Shi Guanying, Yang Hui, Wang Xiaomin, Zhao Hongyuan, Zhao Shouhuan. Effects of drying methods on the nutritional aspects, flavor, and processing properties of Chinese chestnuts. [J]. Journal of food science and technology, 2018, 55(9). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Kui, Zhang Yayuan, You Xiangrong, Wang Ying, Li Mingjuan, Wei Ping. Research Progress in the Utilization of Chestnut Flour[J]. Food Research and Development, 2021, 42(05):201-206. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Xiaoqin. Study on the development of chestnut industry in Dongyuan county [D]. Zhongkai College of Agricultural Engineering, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.