BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advances in Crop and Plant Cultivation|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- N. Malysheva, A. Khadzhidi, E. Kuznetsov, N. Sharaby, A. Koltsov, Justification of elements of rice cultivation technology, E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 01006 (2020) INTERAGROMASH 2020 https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202017501006. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Bandurin, M.A., Solodunov, A.A. Mathematical modeling of the influence of defects in structures of an on-farm network of rice systems on their operational reliability. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2020, 1661(1), 012027. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Solodunov, A.A., Bandurin, M.A. Finite Element Modelling of the Technical Condition of a Low-Pressure Earthen Dam of Rice Systems under Increasing Operational Loads. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2021, 720(1), 012081 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A.M. Bouman, T.P. Tuong / Agricultural Water Management 1615 (2000). 1-20. [Google Scholar]
- Nadezhda Malysheva, Sergey Kizinek, Anna Khadzhidi, Lyudmila Kravchenko, Valeriia Chegge, Dzhuletta Sarkisian and Sirun Saakian. Studying soil-reclamation state of rice agricultural landscapes // E3S Web of Conferences 210, 04006 (2020) ITSE-2020. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202021004006. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Geethalakshmi, T. Ramesh, A. Palamuthirsolai, Lakshmanan / Agronomic evaluation of rice cultivation systems for water and grain productivity // Arch. Agron. Soil Sci., 57 (2011). - pp. 159–166 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Nalley, B. Linquist, K.F. Kovacs, M.M. Anders / The economic viability of alternate wetting and drying irrigation in Arkansas rice production // Agron. J., 107, 2015. - pp. 579–587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A.M. Bouman, R.M. Lampayan, T.P. Tuong / Water Management in Irrigated Rice: Coping with Water Scarcity // International Rice Research Institute, Los Baños, Philippines (2007). [Google Scholar]
- P.L.C. Paul, M.A. Rashid. Refinement of alternate wetting and drying irrigation method for rice cultivation. Bangladesh Rice J., 17 (2013). - pp. 37–41. [Google Scholar]
- F. Yao, J. Huang, K. Cui, L. Nie, J. Xiang, X. Liu, W. Wu. Agronomic performance of high-yielding rice variety grown under alternate wetting and drying irrigation. Field Crops Res., 126 (2012), pp. 16–22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Purwono, A. Aprianto, “Spatial sample of rice field productivity based on the physical characteristics of the landscape in CITARUM WATERSHED, WEST JAVA,” Geoplanning: Journal of Geomatics and Planning, vol.5, pp. 237–250. October 2018. https://doi.org/10.14710/geoplanning.5.2.237-250 [Google Scholar]
- Joergensen, R. G., and Emmerling, C. (2006). Methods for evaluating human impact on soil microorganisms based on their activity, biomass, and diversity in agricultural soils. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci. 169, 295–309. DOI: 10.1002/jpln.200521941 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sushil Pandey, Timothy Sulser, Mark W. Rosegrant, Humnath Bhandari. Rice Price Crisis: Causes, Impacts, and Solutions // Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Vol. 7, No. 21. 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Parashchenko V.N., Recommendations for the use of fertilizers, ameliorants and other agrochemicals in rice cultivation / V.N. Parashchenko, N.M. Kremzin, I.E. Belousov, R.S. Sharifullin, V.N. Chizhikov // FASO RUSSIA, FSBSI “All-Russian Research Institute of Rice”. - Krasnodar, 2016 .-- 36 p. [Google Scholar]
- Sheudzhen A.Kh., Gutorova O.A., Anoshenkov V.V., Maksimenko E.P., Kashchits V.P. Soil productivity of rice agricultural landscapes depending on their ameliorative state // Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.