BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Crop and Plant Cultivation|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Shevelukha R.S. Plant growth and its regulation in ontogenesis. Moscow: Kolos, 1992. P. 599 [Google Scholar]
- Fanyan G.G., Sinyagovsky V.I., Kharitonov E.M., Bondareva T.N. Prospects of growth regulators application in rice growing // Bulletin of Krasnodar Scientific Center of AMAS. 1999. - Vol. 5. p. 187–190. [Google Scholar]
- Hripach V.A., Lakhvich F.A., Zhabinsky V.N. Brassinosteroids. - Minsk: Nauka i tekhnika, 1993. - 287 [Google Scholar]
- Sheudzhen A.Kh. Sinyagovskii V.I. Growth regulators in rice crops. - Krasnodar, 2002. - 87 c. [Google Scholar]
- List of pesticides and agrochemicals permitted for use in agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan. - Tashkent, 2007, - 216 p. [Google Scholar]
- Zakirov S., Mukhidova Z. Atamirzaev, N., Ziyaev, R. Secondary plant metabolites as promising pesticides for increasing crop yields. https://doi/org/10.1051/e3sconf/202124402031 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.