BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Crop and Plant Cultivation|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Nitin, K. S., Sridhar, V., Kumar, K. P., & Chakravarthy, A. K. (2017). Seasonal incidence of South American tomato moth, Tuta absoluta (Meyrick)(Gelechiidae: Lepidoptera) on tomato ecosystem. Int. J. Pure. Appl. Bioscie, 5, 521–525. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vacas, S., Alfaro, C., Primo, J., & Navarro-Llopis, V. (2011). Studies on the development of a mating disruption system to control the tomato leafminer, Tuta absoluta Povolny (Lepidoptera: Gelechiidae). Pest management science, 67(11), 1473–1480. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mamatov, K. S., Nuralieva, D. S., Xolliev, A. T., & Sattarov, N. R. (2021). Bioecology and Damage of Tomato Moth. Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, 3164–3172. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, J., Wang, X. F., Chen, P., Liu, F. T., Zheng, S. C., Ye, H., & Mo, M. H. (2016). RNA interference in moths: mechanisms, applications, and progress. Genes, 7(10), 88. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Indiragandhi, P., Anandham, R., Madhaiyan, M., & Sa, T. M. (2008). Characterization of plant growth-promoting traits of bacteria isolated from larval guts of diamondback moth Plutella xylostella (Lepidoptera: Plutellidae). Current microbiology, 56, 327–333. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Khojaev Sh.T., Sattorov, N., Shokirova, G. et al. The cotton moth: a modern view of its existence, harm and the fight against it. - Tashkent: UzPITI. - 261–262 p. [Google Scholar]
- Mamatov K.Sh., Yusupov A.Kh., Mukhitdinov V.N., Nuralieva D. GUIDELINES for controlling the number of pests in vegetable agrobiocenosis Recommendation // “BROK CLASS SERVICE” LLC printing house Tashkent - 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Nuralieva D.S., Mamatov S.K. Methods of combating moths in tomato crops. /“The role of youth in agricultural science. Scientific and production center of agriculture and food supply”. Scientific and practical conference of the Republic of August 14-15, collection of scientific articles 2 - volume Tashkent-2020. pp. 234–236 [Google Scholar]
- Nuralieva D.S. Pest and disease control in the greenhouse. JURNAL. Impact Factor/ Theoretical Applied Science p-ISSN2308-4944, Year-2022/Issue-12/Volume-116/Published-08.12.22 htt://T-Science.org 177–181 p. [Google Scholar]
- Khojaev Sh.T. Modern control system against the cotton moth. Recommendation. Tashkent-2018 23-p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.