BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Advances in Crop and Plant Cultivation|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- TITLI. A handbook on the initial processing of cotton. Voris Press, Tashkent, 2019. 414 p. [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Anthony “Methods to reduce lint cleaner waste and damage transactions of the assai”. Vol: 43, pp: 221–229. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lugachev. Cotton primary processing. Textbook Tashkent, Fan Press. 2007, 214 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kh.J. Abdugaffarov, A.A. Safoev and O.J. Murodov. Improving the quality of lint by strengthening the cleaning of cotton seeds from waste. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 862 (2020) 032026. [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Mukhammadiev, Kh.A. Akhmedov, I.O. Ergashev, L.Yu. Zhamolova and Kh.J. Abdugaffarov. Improving the quality of lint by strengthening the cleaning of cotton seeds from waste. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1889 (2021) 042042 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ismailov, E.A. Narmatov, P.M. Butovskiy. Modernization Of The Saw Gin Grate No 5 (395) News of higher educational institutions. Textile industry technology. 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Xoshimov X.X., Yuldashev S.H.X., Ismoilov, O., Haydarov, D., Increasing the durability of eroded parts by welding the surface of them with covered electrodes, Int. J. of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology vol. 6, Issue 11, November 2019 ISSN: 2350-0328 11779-11784. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Safoev, A.B. Atajanov, P.M. Butovskiy. Theoretical study of the interaction of the raw roller and the inter-grate gap of the saw gin. Universum: technical sciences electron scientific journal. 2022. 12(105). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Safoev, A.B. Atajanov Theoretical study of a pair of “groom-saw” to reduce the wear of the grooves. Galaxy international interdisciplinary research journal (GIIRJ) ISSN (E): 2347-6915Vol. 9, Issue 9, Sep (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Friction wear and lubrication. Handbook, ed. I.V. Kragelsky. V.V. Alice. -M.: Mashinostroenie, (1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.