BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advances in Livestock Farming|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- A. I. Andyushkin, S. P. Sapozhnikov, A. V. Karpunina, “Crystallography of biological fluids”, Bulletin of the Chuvash University, 3, 355–359 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Botirov, Y. D. Khaitova. Identification of Blood Serum Facial Markers and Their Crystallographic Features in Liver Pathologies. Population, 1, 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Turgunboyevich, Some results of experiments to study the morphology of the solid phase dehydrated biological fluids of healthy and sick people with diseases of liver, Austrian Journal of Technical and Natural Sciences, 1-2, 26–29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Brutin, B. Sobec, C. Nicloux, Influence of substrate nature on the evaporation of a sessile drop of blood, Trans. ASME. J. Heat Transfer, 134, 6 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Fir-owl, V. V. Parshikov, V. P. Gradusov, et al., Clinical crystallography in assessing the severity of acute pancreatitis, New in surgical hepatology: proc. report XVII Inter-Dunar. Congress of Surgeons-Hepatologists of the CIS countries “Actual problems of surgical hepatology” (Ufa, September 15-17, 2010) Association of Surgeons-Hepatologists. Ufa, 126–127 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Karabaev, M. T. Botirov, N. M. Gasanova, The subjective health index as a criterion for assessing the level of the prenosological state of the body, Asian Journal of Advances in Medical Science, 9–15 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Martusevich, A. V. Vorobyov, A. A. Grishina, S. P. Peretyagin. Biological fluids crystallization at thermoinhalation trauma. Programm Abstracts. Internationaler medicinicher congress. Euromedica. Hannover, 59–60 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.