BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Land Fund Management and Agricultural Asset|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- W. E. Rudzinski, L. Oehlers, Y. Zhang, B. Najera, Tandem mass spectrometric characterization of commercial naphthenic acids and a Maya crude oil. Energy Fuels, 16, 1178–1185 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Brient, P. J. Wessner, M. N. Doyle, Naphthenic acids. Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.: Hoboken, NJ, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- H. D. Dettman, N. Li, J. Luo, Refinery corrosion organic acid structure and Athabasca bitumen. CORROSION 2009; Atlanta, GA, March 22-26 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Alvisi, V. F. C. Lins, An overview of naphthenic acid corrosion in a vacuum distillation plant. Eng. Failure Anal. 18, 1403–1406 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. V. Adams, C. E. Chukwuneke, B. O. Agboola, Recent Techniques for the Removal of Naphthenic Acid from Heavy Crude Oils, Processing of Heavy Crude Oils - Challenges and Opportunities doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.89585 [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Mandal, M. Sasaki, Total acid number reduction of naphthenic acids using supercritical fluid and ionic liquids. Recent Insights in Petroleum Science and Engineering, 251–27 (2018) doi: 10.5772/intechopen [Google Scholar]
- M. Khan, A. Riaz, M. Yi, J. Kim, Removal of naphthenic acids from high acid crude via esterification with methanol. Fuel Processing Technology, 165, 123–130 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Anderson, P. Goodrich, C. Hardacre, A. Hussain, D. W. Rooney, Removal of naphthenic acids from crude oil using amino acid ionic liquids. Fuel, 108, 715–722 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Duncum, C. G. Osborne, Process for deacidifying a crude oil system. US Patent 6(464), 859 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Blum, W. Olmstead, R. Bearden, Thermal decomposition of naphthenic acids. US Patent, 5(820), 750 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Takemura, A. Nakamura, H. Taguchi, K. Ouchi, Catalytic decarboxylation of benzoic acid. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Product Research and Development, 24(2), 213–215 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yan-zhao, Z. Jian-Hua, W. Yan-Yan, W. Ben-Cheng, Removal of naphthenic acids from high acid crude oil through catalytic esterification on zincaluminum hydrotalcitelike compounds. Journal of China University of Petroleum (Edition of Natural Science), 34(6), 147–156 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sartori, D. W. Savage, S. C. Blum, D. C. Dalrymple, Wales W.E. Metal compounds as accelerators for petroleum acid esterification. US Patent. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- W. Yan-Zhen, L. Jin-Yun, S. Xue-Ying, D. Hong-Ling, Chun-Min S., Miao-Miao Z. Removal of naphthenic acids from crude oils by fixed-bed catalytic esterification. Fuel. 116:723–728 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Z. Wang, Y.P. Liu, C.G. Liu, Removal of naphthenic acids of a second vacuum fraction by catalytic esterification. Petroleum Science and Technology, 26(12) 1424–1432 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gillespie, B. J. Arena, Naphthenic acid removal as an adjunct to liquid hydrocarbon sweetening. US Patent 5(389), 240 (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.