BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Protection of Water and Forest Resources|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Liu, Q., Hou, Z., Wen, H., Li, J., He, F., Wang, J., … & Wang, Q. (2016). Effect of stocking density on water quality and (growth, body composition and plasma cortisol content) performance of pen-reared rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Journal of Ocean University of China, 15, 667–675. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rasmussen, R. S., Larsen, F. H., & Jensen, S. (2007). Fin condition and growth among rainbow trout reared at different sizes, densities and feeding frequencies in high- temperature re-circulated water. Aquaculture International, 15, 97–107. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salam, M. A., Asadujjaman, M., & Rahman, M. S. (2013). Aquaponics for improving high density fish pond water quality through raft and rack vegetable production. World Journal of Fish and Marine Sciences, 5(3), 251–256. [Google Scholar]
- Yarahmadi, P., Miandare, H. K., Hoseinifar, S. H., Gheysvandi, N., & Akbarzadeh, A. (2015). The effects of stocking density on hemato-immunological and serum biochemical parameters of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Aquaculture International, 23, 55–63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vlasov V.A. Fish farming. - Saint Petersburg - Moscow. Krasnodar “Lan”. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Kamilov B.G., Khalilov I.I. Breeding trout in the conditions of Uzbekistan // Practical recommendations for farmers. - Tashkent, Bactreapress, 2014. 96 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kamilov B.G., Yuldashov M.A., Kakhramanov B.A., Tadzhibaev M.S. Ichthyology. Textbook. - Tashkent: Innovation rivozhlanish nashriyoti-matbaa uyi, 2021. - 550 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kamilov B.G., Abdunazarov D.B., Yuldashov M.A., Soatov U.R. Industrial Trout. Monograph. - Tashkent: LESSON PRESS, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Kahramanov B.A., Mullaboev N.R. Intensive fish farming. Agrobank ATB. - Tashkent: [Google Scholar]
- Ponomarev S.V., Grozescu Yu.N., Bakhareva A.A. Feed and feeding of fish in aquaculture: A textbook. - Moscow: Morkniga, 2013. - 417 p. [Google Scholar]
- Privezentsev Yu.A. “Intensive fish farming”. - Moscow. VO “Agropromizdat”. 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Privezentsev Yu.A., Vlasov, V. A. Fish farming. - M.: Mir, 2004. - 456 p. [Google Scholar]
- Safarova F.E., Akramova F.D., Azimov D.A., Qahramonov B.A., G’ulomjonov D.D. “Fauna, ecology and taxonomy of helminths of Cypriniformes fish water bodies of Uzbekistan” E3S Web of Conferences 258, 04044 (2021) UESF-2021. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202125804044 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Safarova F.E., Azimov D.A., Akramova F.D., Shakarboev E.B., Kahramonov B.A., “Fish Diseases” textbook. - Tashkent: Innovative development publishing house, 2020. - 223 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yuldashov M.A. “On the development of cold-water fish farming in Uzbekistan” for The rational use of the productivity of reservoirs // Bulletin of the Karakalpak branch of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan. - Nukus, 2012. - No. 1. - P. 64–68. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.