BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Protection of Water and Forest Resources|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Amanov A. A pod of grain. T., “Sharq” Press, 2004, - 64 p. [Google Scholar]
- Atabaeva H.N. Wheat, T. “Ukituvchi” Press, 2008, - 85 p. [Google Scholar]
- Azizov B.M. Effect of late nitrogen fertilization on grain quality of winter wheat. Bulletin of Agrarian Science of Uzbekistan. T., 2008, 4, pp. 7–10. [Google Scholar]
- Azizov B.M. Influence of mineral fertilizers on the sowing quality of winter wheat grain. Bulletin of Agrarian Science of Uzbekistan. T., 2005 No. 3, pp. 38–41. [Google Scholar]
- Lukyanenko P.P. Selected works. Moscow, “Agropromizdat” Press 2000 - pp. 170–210. [Google Scholar]
- Malyuga N.G. Winter wheat. Krasnodar, “Kuban” Press 2012, - pp. 97–108. [Google Scholar]
- Craft V.N. Wheat. Kyiv, Harvest Press, 2017, - pp. 166–200. [Google Scholar]
- Siddikov R. What does grain quality depend on? Agriculture of Uzbekistan. T., 2005 #12 414–419 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Turdiev M. The effect of mineral fertilizers on yield and grain quality of the Intensive variety of wheat. “Biological and technological bases of seed quality improvement” Republican scientific-practical conference. TSAU, 2008. - pp. 129–130. [Google Scholar]
- Turdiev M. The effect of crop rotation and mineral fertilizers on the harvest of winter wheat // Agriculture of Uzbekistan 2018 No. 3, - 24 p. [Google Scholar]
- Khalilov N. Winter wheat grain quality and ways to increase it. “Modern technology in the cultivation of grain crops and their processing”. Karshi, Uzbekistan, 2008. - pp. 69–75. [Google Scholar]
- Yigezu A. Yigezu, Zewdie Bishaw, Abdoul Aziz Niane, Aziz Nurbekov. Political Economy of the Wheat Sector in Uzbekistan Seed Systems, Variety Adoption and Impacts. Publisher: ICARDAISBN: ISBN 97899291275519. August 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Llewellyn R.S., D’Emden F.H., Kuehne, G. Extensive use of no-tillage in grain growing regions of Australia, Field Crop Res., 132 (2012), pp. 204–212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rick Llewellyn S., Frank H. D. Emden, Geoff Kuehne. Extensive use of no-tillage in grain growing regions of Australia, Field Crops Research Volume 132, 14 June 2012, Pages 204–212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chauhan B.S. Effect of tillage systems, seeding rates, and herbicides on weed growth and grain yield in dry-seeded rice systems in the Philippines, Crop Protection Volume 54, 2013, Pages 244–250. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Atabayeva K. N. and Khudaykulov J.B. (2018). Plant sciences. Tashkent: “Yangi Avlod” Press, 194 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.