BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Preventive Healthcare and Urban Ecology|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Abdusalamov I.S., Surgical treatment of long bone fractures in multiple and combined trauma in the acute period of traumatic illness. Autoref. diss… Candidate of Medical Sciences. Moscow, p. 26 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ankin L.N., Polytrauma (organizational, tactical and methodological problems). MED press-inform, 1–76 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Aghajanyan V.V., Polytrauma: problems and practical issues. Polytrauma, 1:5–4 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Baskevich M.Ya., Prokopyev N.Ya., Dorofeev Yu.N., Orthopedist, Traumatol 6, 10–13 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Bondarenko A.V., Surgical treatment of polysegmental fractures in multiple and combined trauma: Abstract of the dissertation of the Doctor of Medical Sciences, p. 48 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Bubenko M.V., Ermakov V.S., Namokonov E.V., Permyakov K.V., Tactics of a doctor with polytrauma, in Proceedings of the VI Russian National Congress with international participation “Man and his health”: Materials of the Congress. SPb, pp. 128–129 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Wagner E.A., Seleznev S.A., Combined injuries and traumatic illness (general and particular issues of pathogenesis, clinic and treatment) Perm, pp. 240 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Grinev M.V., Combined trauma: the essence of the problem, solutions. Collection of scientific papers. Assistance in case of combined injury. Moscow, 15–1913 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Groshevyu V., Lomtatidse E.Sh. Volchenkod, V., Tactics of surgical treatment of patients with combined multiple injuries. Abstracts of the reports of the conf. “Treatment of combined injuries and diseases of the extremities”, Moscow, 70–80 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Gryaznukhin E.G. Kustov V.M., Causes of deaths in victims with lower limb polypractures. Problems of polytrauma. Treatment of multiple and combined injuries and fractures: Materials of the anniversary conference, Smolensk, 157–158 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Sokolov V.A., “Multiple and combined injuries”//“Geotarm.”, p. 576 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Girshin S.G. “Clinical lectures on emergency traumatology” Moscow, 543 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Lebedev N.V., Assessment of the severity of the condition of patients in emergency surgery and traumatology. Medicine, Moscow, p.144 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.