BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Human Ecology and Family Sciences|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- T.V. Avakyan, S.V. Volikova, M.G. Sorokova, The influence of the social situation of development on the social cognition in the children-orphans, Clin. Psy. & Spec. Edu. 8, 1 (2019) https://doi.org/10.17759/psycljn.2019080102 [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Lavrentieva, The possibilities of artificial intelligence in the search for foster parents for orphaned children, Innov. Sci.: Psy. Ped. Def. 5, 3 (2022) https://doi.org/10.23947/2658-7165-2022-5-3-56-69 [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Lavrentieva, E.E. Leonova, Enhancing social experience obtained in a substitute family as a condition of pedagogical support to adolescents in the situation of disruption, J. Ped. Innov. 3, 51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Solomatina, L.V. Sumenko, Social success of the foster child as a factor of the efficiency of the foster family, Ped. Rev. 6, 46 (2022) https://doi.org/10.23951/2307-6127-2022-6104-113 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Merkul, O.V. Volchanskaya, Socialization problems in orphans and children without parental care, Psy. Sci. & Edu. 26, 6 (2021) https://doi.org/10.17759/pse.2021260615 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Zaluzhnaya, F.P. Hakunova, A.K. Bersirova et al, Results of monitoring of social and pedagogical indicators of substitute families, Soc. Ped. Russ. 5 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- S. Greenshields, Children and young people in care, Br. J. Nurs. 28, 19 (2019) https://doi.org/10.12968/bjon.2019.28.19.1148 [Google Scholar]
- J.K.P. Greesonae, A.R. Garcia, F. Tan et al, Interventions for youth aging out of foster care: A state of the science review, Child. & Y. Rev. 113 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2020.105005 [Google Scholar]
- J. Havlicek, Systematic review of birth parent-foster youth relationships before and after aging out of foster care, Child. & Y. Serv. Rev. 120 (2021) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2020.105643 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Hercik, Humanistic technologies of support for orphans based on existential ideas of care, in Proceedings of the 21st International Scientific and Practical Conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Makareni Alexander Alexandrovich, Problems of pedagogical innovation in vocational education, 23-25 April, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.W. Liming, J. Brook, B. Akin, Cumulative adverse childhood experiences among children in foster care and the association with reunification: A survival analysis Author links open overlay panel, Child. Ab. & Neg. 113 (2021) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chiabu.2020.104899 [Google Scholar]
- H.V. Yuynh, S.P. Limber, C.L. Gray et al, Factors affecting the psychosocial well-being of orphan and separated children in five low- and middle-income countries: Which is more important, quality of care or care setting?, PLoS ONE 14, 6 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0218100 [Google Scholar]
- O. O. Andonnikova, Yu. M. Perevozkina, O. I. Leonova, Child-parent relationships and individual experience as structural determinants of victimization in adolescence, Russian psychological journal, 20, 1 (2023) https://doi.org/10.21702/rpj.2023.1.13 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.