BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Human Ecology and Family Sciences|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- M. Blöchl, S. Nestler, D. Weiss, A limit of the subjective age bias: Feeling younger to a certain degree, but no more, is beneficial for life satisfaction, Psy. & Ag. 36, 3 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kornadt, D. Weiss, D. Gerstorf et al, “I felt so old this morning”. Short-term variations in subjective age and the role of trait subjective age: Evidence from the ILSE/EMIL ecological momentary assessment data, Psy. & Ag. 36, 3 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Stephan, A.R. Sutin, M. Luchetti et al, Subjective age and risk of incident dementia: evidence from National Health and Aging Trend Survey, J. Psych. Res. 100 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Sergienko, Subjective age as a predictor of the course of a serious illness, Bull. Russ. St. Hum. Un. Ser. Psy. Ped. Edu. 1, S (2020) https://doi.org/10.28995/2073-6398-2020-1-25-39 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Danilova, E.V. Zabelina, Psychological time of the personality of older people: a theoretical review, Sci. Res. Ped. & Psy. Edu. 8, 3 (2022) https://doi.org/10.18413/2313-8971-2022-8-3-0-8 [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Sergienko, D.A. Tsiring, Ya.N. Pakhomova et al, Subjective age of women with breast cancer in the system of psychological factors, Clin. & Sp. Psy. 11, 1 (2022) https://doi.org/10.17759/cpse.2022110104 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Stephan, A.R. Sutin, A. Terracciano, Younger subjective age is associated with lower C-reactive protein among older adult, D. Beh. & Imm. 43 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Veenstra, S.O. Daatland, M. Aartsen, The role of subjective age in sustaining wellbeing and health in the second half of life, Ag. & Soc. 41, 11 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wettstein, H.‐W. Wahl, Trajectories of attitude toward own aging and subjective age from 2008 to 2020 among middle‐aged and older adults: partial evidence of a “COVID‐19 effect”, Psy. & Ag. 36, 7 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kastenbaum, V. Derbin, P. Sabatini et al, “The ages of me”: Toward personal and interpersonal definitions of functional aging, Ag. & Hum. Dev. 3 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Gargrtsyan, Phenomenological study of the subjective age of a person in the period of maturity, Psy. & Ped. Meth. & Prob. Pr. App. 33–41, S (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Eidelman, Social and temporal foundations of subjective age, Bull. Mosc. St. Reg. Uni. Ser: Psy. Sci. 3 (2020) https://doi.org/10.18384/2310-7235-2020-3-87-95 [Google Scholar]
- B. Barak, Age identity: A cross-cultural global approach, Int. J. Beh. Dev. 33, 1 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Shipp, J.R. Edwards, L.S. Lambert, Conceptualization and measurement of temporal focus: The subjective experience of the past, present, and future, Org. Beh. & Hum. Dec. Proc. 110 (2009) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.obhdp.2009.05.001 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Padun, A.V. Kotelnikova, Modification of R. Janoff-Bulman’s Procedure for Personality Basic Beliefs Study, Psy. J. 29, 4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Diener, R.E. Lucas, Personality and subjective well-being, in the book: Well-being: The foundations of hedonic psychology (Russell Sage Foundation, New York, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Bulkina, O.S. Vasilyeva, The study of the relationship between everyday creativity and subjective well-being in old age, Russian Psychological Journal, 19, 2 (2022) https://doi.org/10.21702/rpj.2022.2.13 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.