BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Human Ecology and Family Sciences|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Cockcroft J. Immiseration, not marginalization: The case of Mexico // Latin American Perspectives, 10(2-3), 86–107. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0094582x8301000206 Crossref. [Google Scholar]
- Frank A. Super-exploitation in the third world // Paper prepared for the Conference on Underdevelopment and Subsistence Reproduction in Latin America, University of Bielefeld, Germany. [Google Scholar]
- Abdusamatov H.U. Migrant families by foreign scientists learned // Central Asian Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies (CARJIS). Vol. 2 | Issue 2 | 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Abdusamatov H. Some social and psychological advice for families who have been destroyed // International Conference on Studies in Humanity, Education and Sciences. Helsinki, Finland. 10 January 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Hirway I., & Shah N. (2011). Labour and employment under globalisation: The case of Gujarat // Economic and Political Weekly, 46(22), pp. 57–65. [Google Scholar]
- International Labour Organization (2013). Role of labour regulations and reform in India: Country case study on labour market segmentation (pp. 1–10) // Retrieved from http://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---ed_emp/---ifp_skills/documents/publication/wcms_232497.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Lundberg O. Defining and implementing social integration: a case study of school leaders’ and practitioners’ work with newly arrived immigrant and refugee students // International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-Being, 2020. - No. 15 (sup. 2). - p. 156. [Google Scholar]
- Osman F. Longing for a sense of belonging - Somali immigrant adolescents’ experiences of their acculturation efforts in Sweden / F. Osman, M. Abdikerim, W. Georgina, А. Sarkadi // International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-Being, 2020. - No. 15. [Google Scholar]
- Axinn W.G., & Barber J.S. (2001). Mass education and fertility transition // American Sociological Review, 66. [Google Scholar]
- Klimova E.A. Relationship between the socio-psychological adaptation of children and the characteristics of child-parent relationships in migrant families. Diss.. psychol. Sciences. - Penza. 2021. - 160 s. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.