BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Protection Engineering|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- M. He, X. Wei, The model research of information automation system based on RFID in logistics business enterprise of warehouse, in 2009 IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics, 05-07 August 2009, Shenyang, China (2009) https://doi.org/10.1109/ICAL.2009.5262661 [Google Scholar]
- X. Lian, X. Zhang, Y. Weng, Z. Duan, Warehouse Logistics Control and Management System Based on RFID, in 2007 IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics, 18-21 August 2007, Jinan, China (2007) https://doi.org/10.1109/ICAL.2007.4339078 [Google Scholar]
- Y. He, Q. Wang, H. Chen, C. Gao, Metro Passenger and Freight Transport: A Framework for Underground Logistics System, in 2019 IEEE Intl Conf on Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing, Intl Conf on Pervasive Intelligence and Computing, Intl Conf on Cloud and Big Data Computing, Intl Conf on Cyber Science and Technology Congress, DASC/PiCom/CBDCom/CyberSciTech, 05-08 August 2019, Fukuoka, Japan (2019) https://doi.org/10.1109/DASC/PiCom/CBDCom/CyberSciTech.2019.00160 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, H. Wang, Y. Pang, Integration of Logistics Information System and RFID Technology, in 2009 International Conference on Information Technology and Computer Science, 25-26 July 2009, Kiev, Ukraine (2009) https://doi.org/10.1109/ITCS.2009.168 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Pan, Z. Wang, Q. Hu, Integration of RFID Technique and E-commerce Logistics, in 2009 International Conference on Networking and Digital Society, 30-31 May 2009, Guiyang, China (2009) https://doi.org/10.1109/ICNDS.2009.118 [Google Scholar]
- K. Ranxuan, P. Guojun, W. Xiaoqin, Further Research of RFID Applying on Exhibition Logistics, in 2008 International Conference on Cyberworlds, 22-24 September 2008, Hanzhou, China (2008) https://doi.org/10.1109/CW.2008.144 [Google Scholar]
- Li Bin, Li Wenfeng, Logistics information fusion application research based on RFID and GPS, in 2008 27th Chinese Control Conference, 16-18 July 2008, Kunming, China (2008) https://doi.org/10.1109/CHICC.2008.4605482 [Google Scholar]
- T. Jiangtao, M. Shiqi, W. Dong, Process Component Models-Based Design of Business Process Server for RFID, in 2009 International Forum on Computer Science-Technology and Applications, 25-27 December 2009, Chongqing, China (2009) https://doi.org/10.1109/IFCSTA.2009.284 [Google Scholar]
- A. Rasheed, E. Iranmanesh, A. S. Andrenko, K. Wang, Sensor integrated RFID tags driven by energy scavenger for sustainable wearable electronics applications, in 2016 IEEE International Conference on RFID Technology and Applications, RFID-TA, 21-23 September 2016, Shunde, Foshan, China (2016) https://doi.org/10.1109/RFID-TA.2016.7750757 [Google Scholar]
- S. Jeon, M. Choi, G. Kim, B. Hong, Localization of Pallets Based on Passive RFID Tags, in 2010 Seventh International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations, 12-14 April 2010, Las Vegas, NV, USA (2016) https://doi.org/10.1109/ITNG.2010.193 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.