BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Policy|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Lunyakov M.A. Methodology for managing the construction of single-industry real estate objects in priority development areas: dis. … doc. economy Sciences. M., 2015. - 358 p. [Google Scholar]
- Malkevich E.A. Development of an organizational and economic mechanism for managing investments in the construction of complex residential buildings: dis. … cand. economy Sciences. (St. Petersburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Borisov D.V. Organizational and economic aspects of management systems for integration transformations in construction: dis. … cand. economy Sciences. (St. Petersburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Gusev A.S., Astakhina A.I. Criminal punishment "arrest": a promising punishment or rule-making error, Penitentiary law: legal theory and law enforcement practice 3(25), 62–67 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zavyalova N.A., Starshikov Yu.V. Prospects for the enforcement of arrest as a type of criminal punishment in modern Russia, Problems and prospects for the development of the penitentiary system of Russia at the present stage: materials of the International Scientific Conference. Samara: Samara Law Institute of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Podroikina I.A. On the prospect of arrest as a criminal punishment, Academic Bulletin of the Rostov Branch of the Russian Customs Academy 3, 65–69 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Stepashin V.M. Arrest as a type of criminal punishment, Bulletin of the Omsk University. Series "Right" 4, 130–134 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Teokharov A.K., Chestnov A.V. Criminal punishment in the form of arrest: problems and prospects, Legal Bulletin of Samara University 6(4), 52–60 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- On the Enactment of the Criminal Code of Russian Federation: Federal Law No. 64-FZ of 06/13/1996 ConsultantPlus. [Google Scholar]
- On the Enactment of the Penitentiary Code of Russian Federation: Federal Law No. 2-FZ of 01/08/1997 ConsultantPlus. [Google Scholar]
- On amendments to the legislative acts of Russian Federation related to the exclusion of provisions on punishment in the form of arrest: Draft Law No. 241727-4 dated November 30, 2005 // System for ensuring legislative activity. URL: https://sozd.duma.gov.ru/bill/241727-4 (access date: 06/03/2023). [Google Scholar]
- The Federal Penitentiary Service selected a site for the construction of the first arrest house in Russia. Rossiyskaya Gazeta (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Dzigar A.L. Criminal policy and its reflection in theory, legislation and practice. (Rostov-on-Don: Rostov University Press, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Trakhov A.I. Once again about arrest as a form of punishment, North Caucasian Legal Bulletin 11, 133–138 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Tarbagaev A. N. Problems of the effectiveness of system of punishments in Russian criminal law, Criminological journal of the Baikal State University of Economics and Law 4, 75–82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Korneev S.A. Optimization of application and legislative regulation of arrest as a measure of criminal law impact, Bulletin of the South-Western State University. Series: History and Law 13, 3, 131–144 (2023) [Google Scholar]
- Geranin V., Zharko N., Zakharova S., Korneev S. Environmental factors in the proceedings organization on the compulsory medical measures application, E3S Web of Conferences 258, 05016 (2021). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202125805016. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Korneev S., Pichugin S., Butenko T., Skorobogatova O., Kokambo Y. Liability for environmental crimes in the non bis in idem principle context, E3S Web of Conferences 258, 05021 (2021). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202125805021. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Brovkina A., Rudenko A., Korneev, S., Temirkhanov M., Tarakanov I. Social adaptation of convicts in the urban planning and greening industry, E3S Web of Conferences 244, 12014 (2021). DOI: 10.1051/ e3sconf/202124412014. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.