BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Policy|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Abdukarimovich, O. A. (2022). Important Aspects Of Improving The Internal Audit Of Off-Budget Funds In Uzbekistan, International journal of economic perspectives, 16(12), 32–46. [Google Scholar]
- Ismatovich, T. B. (2018). Introduction of internal audit in the state educational sector of Uzbekistan. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, 8(6), 409–417. [Google Scholar]
- Farida, K., & Shakhrizoda, I. (2022). Features Of Audit Planning In The Republic Of Uzbekistan. Scientific-methodical journal of interpretation and research 1(15), 34–38. [Google Scholar]
- Umaraliyevich, M. S. (2022). Formation of internal audit reports and recommendations in budget organizations. Open Access Repository, 8(12), 469–472. [Google Scholar]
- Niyazovich, K. Z. (2020). Organization of Tax Audit in the Republic of Uzbekistan. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, 10(4), 34–43. [Google Scholar]
- Anferova V.E., Grekova V.A., “Implementation of internal audit in budgetary institutions”//Nauka-rastudent.ru, 2017, No. 5(041) 444–449 pp. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sukhikh, “Formation of an internal audit system at federal universities in the Russian Federation”, Dissertation: for the degree of candidate of economic sciences, Yekaterinburg - 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Richard M. Steinberg, Frank Jay. Marten, Miles I.Ey. Everson, Lucy I. Nottingham. Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO). Organizational risk management. integrated model. Summary. Conceptual foundations. September 2004. [Electronic resource] URL: http://www.coso.org/documents/COSO_ERM_ExecutiveSummary_Russian.pdf (accessed 20.11.2022). [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kolesnik “Organization and methodology for conducting internal audit by managers of federal budget funds”, Dissertation: for the degree of candidate of economic sciences, Moscow - 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Internal control. COSO Integrated Model: Concept and Applications / Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission. / Non-commercial partnership "Institute of Internal Auditors", May 2013. -186 p. [Google Scholar]
- Jun Guo, Pinghsun Huang & Yan Zhang, “Do debt covenant violations serve as a risk factor of ineffective internal control?”, Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting volume 52, pages 231–251 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.