BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Industrial Ecology|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- G. A. Holt; R. V. Baker, A. D. Brashears, Lint quality and turnout of stripper cotton when bypassing the second stage extractor. applied engineering in agriculture, 18(4), 411–415 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. V. Baker, W. F. Lalor, Multistage trash extractor for cotton gins, Transactions of the asae, 33(5), 1457–1463 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Djuraev, J. Mirakhmedov, A. H. Bobamatov, J. M. Mukhamedov, T. Bobomurodov, The mesh surface of the fibrous material cleaner. The patent of the Republic of Uzbekistan FAP 00696 Byulleten, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- А. P. Маvlyanov, А. Djuraev, Sh. L. Daliyev, Working out of designs and methods of calculation of parametres are caustic drums. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Deutschland, ISBN 978-3-659-90068-6, Saarbruken, 134 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Djuraev, А. P. Маvlyanov, A. H. Bobamatov, Modeling of grid vibrations on elastic supports of raw cotton cleaner, III International scientific and practical conference "Mathematical modeling of mechanical systems and physical processes" dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the 75th anniversary of the anniversary and the 55th anniversary of the scientific and pedagogical activity of academician NAN RK, academician NIA RK, laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of science and technology, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Gahip Ualiev November 18-19, 31–32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Sh. L. Daliyev, A. D. Djuraev, A. H. Bobamatov, Results of testing the design of the cotton fine cleaning section with compound recommended pin drums and grids on elastic supports, The generation of the future: The view of young scientists Collection of scientific articles of the 5th International Youth Scientific Conference 10-11 November, Kursk, 305–307 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- А. D. Djuraev, Sh. L. Daliyev, Development of the design and justification of the parameters of the composite flail drum of a cotton cleaner. European science review Scientific journal, Vienna, Austria, 96–99 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Augambaev, A. Z. Ivanov, Y. I. Gerekhov, Basics of planning a research experiment, Moscow, 53–56 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Tikhomirov, Planning and analysis of the experiment, Moscow, 93–109 (1974) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.