BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Industrial Ecology|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- “Ore deposits of Uzbekistan” (Tashkent, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Sklyarenko Yu.N. The results of prospecting work in the area of Ziatdin-Zirabulak mountains, performed in 1987-1990 y. Tashkent. [Google Scholar]
- Titov N.G., Panteleev V.A. and etc. Report on exploration work in the areas of development of Cretaceous and Paleogene deposits within the Zirabulak-Karatepa intermountain area for 1978-1980 y. Tashkent. [Google Scholar]
- Runov B.N. - Compilation of a set of specialized horizontal maps on a scale of 1:50 000 of ore-bearing formations of the sedimentary cover for individual local areas within the Central Kyzlkum uranium ore province for 1996-2002 y., Tashkent. [Google Scholar]
- Sim L.A. Geology, Prospecting and exploration of uranium deposits. Tashkent 2010 y. [Google Scholar]
- Karimov H.K. Bobonorov N.S. and etc. Uchkuduk type of uranium deposits of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Tashkent publisher. «Fan» 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Instructions for gamma ray logging, in the search and exploration of uranium deposits (M., 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for conducting exploration work for uranium by stage (forecast-geological, prospecting-evaluation and exploration work) in the rocks of the sedimentary cover (Tashkent, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Geology of the sedimentary cover of the Central Kyzylkum. E. A. Golovin, and etc. (M., VIMS, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- Togaev I.S., Nurkhodjaev A.K., Akmalov Sh. Structurally decryptable complexes-a new taxonomic unitin cosmo-geological research, Journal E3S Web of Conf. 2, 63, 2–8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.