BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Education and Sustainable Tourism|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Rudolf Jasik. St. Elizabeth’s Square. (Artia, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sulaymanova, N. Giyasova, Motif Akademi Halkbilimi Dergisi / 2014-2 (Temmuz-Aralik), 215–221 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Abduazizov, A.M. Bushui, T. Bushui et al., History of linguistic typology. (Tashkent: NUU, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Abdurazzakov, Essays on the comparative study of different system languages. (Tashkent, Fan, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Aga-Zade, IYaSh. Moscow 6, 107–112 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Admoni, Members of the sentence in languages of various types. Leningrad - S. 3–18 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Akbulatova, Genitive case in the structure of sentences in the English language // Abstract of the thesis. diss…. cand. philol. Sciences. Leningrad: 1984. - 21 p. [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Akimova, New in the syntax of the modern Russian language. (Moscow, Higher School, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Alatortsev, Linguistic Research, 1981, Grammatical and lexical semantics. Moscow 3–15, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Arakin, Comparative typology of English and Russian languages. (Leningrad, Enlightenment, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Aristova, Substantive variants of the agentive syntaxeme // In The book: -Linguistic Studies. Syntactic analysis of multisystem languages. (Moscow, Russian Academy of Sciences. 1979) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Arnold, Semantic structure of the word in modern English and methods of its research. (Leningrad: LGPI named after A.I. Gertsin, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Arutyunova, Sentences and their meaning. (Moscow, Nauka, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Afanas’eva, History of Linguistics, Literary Studies. Moscow 3, 93–96 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Akhmanova, Dictionary of linguistic terms. Ed. “Soviet Encyclopedia”, (Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.S. Ashurov, Ingliz va Uzbek tillarida kesim typology. Philol. fanlari nomzod. diss… Samarkand: 2007. 154 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Badkhen, The concept of spatial localization and its interpretation in English. - In the book: Linguistic Research. Analysis of syntactic units. (Moscow, Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the SSR, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Barkhudarov, D.A. Shteling, English grammar. (3rd ed. Moscow, Higher. school, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Belinskaya, Paradigmatic genus of substantive locative syntaxes and their variants in modern English (AKD, Leningrad, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Ghafur Gulom. Asarlar. Oltinchi (Tashkent, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan Swift, Gulleverning sayohatlari. (Tashkent, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- N. Z. Kotelova, On the logical and grammatical level in the language. Language and thinking. (Moscow, Nauka, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kilichev, Xozirgi uzbek adabiy tili. Bukhoro, Bukhoro un-t nashriyoti, 2001, - 228 b. https://presedu.jdpu.uz/index.php/presedu/article/download/2704/1883/7001]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.