BIO Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “AGRARIAN SCIENCE - 2023” (AgriScience2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Technologies, Machines and Equipment for the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||08 September 2023|
- A.V. Medvedev, Meliorative technology – the basis of sustainable agricultural production, Mater. Inter. scientific-practical. internet conf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Melikhov, Melioration – potential and development strategy of agro-industrial complex and rural territories of Russia (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ways to improve the efficiency of irrigated agriculture: collection of scientific tr. FSBI RosNIIPM, 50 (Novocherkassk, Helikon, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Aarstad, D. E. Miller, Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J., 45(1) (1981) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Brown, J. Soil and Water Conservation, 40(4) (1985) [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Carter, C. E. Brockway, K. K. Tanji, J. Irrig. and Drain. Engrg., ASCE, 119(6) (1993) [Google Scholar]
- C. Dadio, W. W. Wallender, Trans. ASAE, 28(2) (1985) [Google Scholar]
- T. Trout, W.H. Neibling, Erosion and Sedimentation Processes on Irrigated Fields, Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering-asce (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Yesin, L.A. Zhuravleva, V.A. Soloviev, Resource-saving technologies and circular sprinkler machines monograph, (Saratov, FGOU VPO Saratov GAU, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Fokin, Improving the efficiency of irrigation with multi-support rain machines: dis. ...doctor of technical sciences (Stavropol, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zhuravleva, AIP Conf. Proc. 2767, 020010-1–020010-9 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Skvortsov, L.A. Zhuravleva, Theoretical Foundations of Water-Conducting Belt Design for Wide Coverage Sprinklers Using Numerical Simulation, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 994 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zhuravleva, I. A. Popkov, Improving the patency of sprinkler machines on moistened soil on the basis of experimental and theoretical studies of the system irrigation rate-soil-sprinkler machine, IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science 949(1) (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.