BIO Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “AGRARIAN SCIENCE - 2023” (AgriScience2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Veterinary Obstetrics and Biotechnology of Animal Reproduction|
|Published online||08 September 2023|
- A.O. Ushakov, S.P. Kovalev, Dynamics of alkaline phosphatase and gamma-glutamyltransferase activity in the blood of horses, Proceedings of the XI International Scientific Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists “Knowledge of the young for the development of veterinary medicine and agro-industrial complex of the country”, (St. Petersburg, 2022) 131-132. [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Ushakov, M.A. Khristianovskaya, Monitoring of seasonal dynamics of mineral composition content in the blood of cows, Collection of scientific papers on the results of the VI All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference, (Vologda, 2021) 140-144. [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Borisova, A.O. Ushakov, A.A. Bakhta, Monitoring of seasonal dynamics of the content of micro- and macroelements in blood serum of highly productive cows, Proceedings of the international scientific conference of students, postgraduates and young scientists “Knowledge of the young for the development of veterinary medicine and agro-industrial complex of the country”, (St. Petersburg, 2018) 244-246 [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Kovalev et al., Clinical diagnostics of internal diseases of animals, (SPb., Lan, 2021) 540. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kurdeko et al., Methods of diagnostics of diseases of farm animals, (SPb., Lan, 2021) 208. [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Scherbakov et al., Handbook of veterinary therapist, (SPb., Lan, 2022) 656. [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Kopylov, A.N. Shestakova, Electrocardiography in horses and cows under the influence of training and milk productivity, Siberian Vestnik of Agricultural Science, (Kirov, 2009) 82-86. [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Kopylov, ECG indicators and heart rate variability in cows with myocardiodystrophy, Issues of normative-legal regulation in veterinary medicine, (St. Petersburg, 2011) 45-47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.