BIO Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “AGRARIAN SCIENCE - 2023” (AgriScience2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Breeding, Selection and Genetics of Farm Animals|
|Published online||08 September 2023|
- Kh.M. Simonyan, The development of cattle breeding in the Republic of Armenia, (Yerevan, 2008) 690 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kasumyan, The assessment of useful economic qualities of Brown Caucasian x Swiss, Brown Caucasian x Holstein mixed breed cows and the ways of their improvement, (Z.02.01. Dissertation for the scientific degree of the candidate of agricultural sciences, Yerevan, 2009) 143 [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Canaza-Cayo, P.S. Lopes, J.A. Cobuci, M.F. Martins, MVGB da Silva, Ital J Anim Sci. 17(1), 22–30 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Veprev, Interbreeding- dairy cattle productivity increase reserve, Breeding of the new red-spotted breed of dairy cattle, (M., 1987) 92-98. [Google Scholar]
- G. Stefani, L.E. Faro, M.L.S. Júnior, H. Tonhati, Livest Sci., 218, 1–7 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Sevostyanov, O.E. Likhodeevskaya, O.V. Gorelik, Genetics and breeding of animals, 4, 22-27 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Lesley, The genetic basis of selection of agricultural animals (translation from English) (M., 1982) 391 [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Merkureva, Biometry in selection and genetics of agricultural animals (Moscow, Kolos, 1970) 280 [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Basonov, N.P. Shkilev, S.G. Arutyunyan, Economics of Agriculture of Russia, 10, 53-56 (2019) DOI 10.32651/1910-53 [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Khmelnychyi, B.M. Karpenko, Animal Breeding and Genetics, 60, 78-84 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Leshonok, V. Gridin, Head of Animal Breeding, 2, 22-28 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.