BIO Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “AGRARIAN SCIENCE - 2023” (AgriScience2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Natural Resources and Ecology|
|Published online||08 September 2023|
- V.P. Zenkovich, Shores of the Black and Azov Seas (M.: State Publishing House of Geogr. lit. -1958) 373. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Babak, Geomorphology of the Crimean Peninsula, Geology of the USSR 8, Crimea. Edited by M.V. Muratova (M.: Publishing house “Nedra”, 1969) 460-473. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Goryachkin, Hydraulic engineering 2 38-43 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Goryachkin, Coastal erosion and protection in Ukraine, Coastal erosion and protection in Europe, Editing A. Williams and E. Pranzini (London: Earthscan, 2012) 413–426. [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Romanyuk, The state of study of the Crimean coast and the tasks of its restoration, Ways to solve the problem of preserving and restoring the beaches of the Crimean peninsula, Abstracts of scientific and practical conference, Sevastopol, September 16 - 18, 2015 (Sevastopol: 2015) 14-16. [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Ryzhiy, Problems of engineering protection of the Crimean seashores and ways of their solutions in modern conditions, Ways of solving the problem of preserving and restoring the beaches of the Crimean Peninsula, Abstracts of scientific and practical conference, Sevastopol, September 16 - 18, 2015 (Sevastopol: 2015) 13-14. [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Tlyavlina, R.M. Tlyavlin, N.A. Yaroslavtsev, Hydraulic engineering, 3, 28-39 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ecological safety of territories and water areas: regional and global problems [Electronic resource]: Proceedings of the regional scientific and practical conference (Kerch, October 24-28, 2016) / edited by Prof. Masyutkina E.P. (Kerch: FSBEI HE KSMTU, 2016) 264, Access mode: http://kgmtu.ru/documents/nauka/envi ronmental_safety_2016.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Report on the state and protection of the environment on the territory of the Republic of Crimea in 2020. KRYMSTAT, SM RC – 359. Access mode: https://meco.rk.gov.ru/uploads/txteditor/meco/attachments/d4/1d/8c/d98f00b204 e9800998 ecf8427e/phpCCpsTg_1.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Sigora, T.Yu. Khomenko, L.A. Nichkova, Economics of construction and environmental management, 2(75), 123-131 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Zuev, A.S. Shunko, N.V. Shunko, Economics of construction and environmental management, 3, 139-149 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Shakhin, Economics of construction and environmental management, 3, 148-151 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Vetrova, T.A. Ivanenko, Construction and technogenic safety, 5(57), 104-112 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Vetrova, T. Ivanenko, G. Shtofer, A. Gaysarova, E. Mennanov, E3S Web of Conferences 392, 02009 (2023) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Vetrova, E. E. Mennanov, Economics of construction and environmental management, 3(64), 16-21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.