BIO Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “VAVILOV READINGS-2023” (VVRD 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Agrobiotechnologies for Ensuring Sustainable Development of Agriculture|
|Published online||18 September 2023|
- A. A. Bayanova, “State land monitoring and its regional aspects”, in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering, 42044 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Bayanova, “Regional aspects of state land monitoring”, in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. III International Scientific Conference: Agritech-III- 2020: Agribusiness, Environmental Engineering and Biotechnologies, 52030 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Bayanova, “Use of unclaimed agricultural land in the Irkutsk region”, in Climate, ecology, agriculture of Eurasia: materials of the international scientific-practical conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Volkov, Cadastre and Land Monitoring 7, 437–441 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Cherkashina, O. A. Sorokina, I. V. Fomkin et al., Land Management, Cadastre and Land Monitoring 11(190), 22–27 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Shevchenko, V. V. Borodychev, M. N. Lytov et al., Nature Management 2, 6–13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Kasyanov, Nature Management 1, 74–78 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Makhnovsky, “Increasing the effectiveness of cultural and reclamation works and involvement in agricultural turnover of unused land Makhnovsky”, in Improving the efficiency of reclaimed land use: Proceedings of the National Scientific and Production Conference (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Ponomarenko, D. R. Chernigova, Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy 111, 42–49 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Bayanova, Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy 112, 16–23 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Bayanova, Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy 101, 8–13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Polushkin, Fodder production (meadow) (Irkutsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Solodun, A. M. Zaitsev, A. S. Filippov et al, Scientific basis of adaptive-landscape farming systems of Predbaikalye (Irkutsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.