BIO Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “VAVILOV READINGS-2023” (VVRD 2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 September 2023|
- A.A. Borzenkov, I.A. Goneev, M.V. Kumani et al., Regional Environmental Issues 1, 40–44 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Chief State Sanitary Doctor for Saint-Petersburg (1996) Standards and criteria for assessing the contamination of bottom sediments in water bodies of Saint-Petersburg (Saint-Petersburg, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation (2006) Hygienic standards GN 184.108.40.2061-06. Maximum permissible concentrations (MPC) of chemicals in soil (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation (2009) Hygienic standards GN 220.127.116.111-09. Approximate permissible concentrations (APC) of chemicals in soil (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Dauvalter, Geoecology of Bottom Sediments of Lakes (Memek State Technical University, Murmansk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- U. Forstner, G.T.W. Wittmann, Metal Pollution in the Aquatic Environment (Springer- Verlag, Berlin, 1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Ivanov, Regional standards for the quality of bottom sediments of water bodies (2009), https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41268022 [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kurakina, N.S. Shlygina, LETI Transactions on Electrical Engineering & Computer Science 4, 207–210 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of Russian Federation, Order of the “On Approval of the Guidelines for the Implementation of State Monitoring of Water Bodies in Terms of Organizing and Conducting Observations of the Content of Pollutants in the Bottom Sediments of Water Bodies” (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Protsenko, I.V. Glebova, N.P. Nevedrov, Eurasian Soil Science 51(1), 112–119 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the “On Approval of the Regulations on the Implementation of State Monitoring of Water Bodies” (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Strakhov, Geohimiya 6, 28–39 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Strakhov, On the Theory of the Geochemical Process in Humid Zones. GeokhimiyaOsadochnykhPorodiRud (Nedra, Moscow, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Venitsianov, R.N. Rubinstein, Dynamics of Sorption From Liquid Media (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.