|Colour||– Dark (burgundy, navy, red)
– Neutral (brown, black, grey)
|– Bright/Light (orange, wasabi green, pink)|
|Layout and composition||– Unprinted (white background),
– Full colour,
– Centred placement, horizontal straight lines
|– Half printed, half solid colour,
– left or right alignment, justified or asymmetric composition
– curved lines
|Typography||– Standard type-size
– capital letters
|– Clear, modern visual typeface, style
|Illustration theme and colour||– chateau,
– grape motifs,
– one colour etching
– unusual animals associated to fun and humorous acts.
– no wine or winey related
– colourful, bright colours (gold, silver)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.