BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 201437th World Congress of Vine and Wine and 12th General Assembly of the OIV (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 December 2014|
- Dokoozlian, N.K., 1999. Chilling Temperature and Duration Interact on the Budbreak of ‘Perlette’ Grapevine Cuttings. HortScience 34(6), 1054–1056 [Google Scholar]
- Dokoozlian, N.L. & Willliams, L.E., 1995. Chilling exposure and Hydrogen Cayanhamied Interact in Breaking Dormancy of Grape Buds. HortScience 30(6): 1244–1247 [Google Scholar]
- Williams, L.E., 1987. The effect of cyanamide on budbreak and vine development of Thompson Seedless grapevines in the San Joaquin Valley of California. Vitis 26: 107–113 [Google Scholar]
- Dokoozlian, N.K., 1998. Quantifying the Chilling Status of Grapevines and the Response to Dormancy-breaking Chemicals in the Coachella Valley of California. HortScience 33(3), 510 [Google Scholar]
- Richardson, E.A., Seeley, S.D., Walker, D.R., 1974. A model for estimating the completion of rest for Redhaven and Elberta peach trees. HortScience 82, 302–306 [Google Scholar]
- Linsley-Noakes, G.C., Allan, P. & Matthee, G., 1994. Modification of rest breaking completion prediction models fro imporved accuarcyin South African stone fruit orchards. J.S. Afr. Hort. Sci. 4(1), 13–15 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.