BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 201437th World Congress of Vine and Wine and 12th General Assembly of the OIV (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 December 2014|
- A. Hartley, Bulk shipping of wine and its implications for product quality, Wrap report, ISBN 1-84405-389-X, 1–19 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. S. Ough, Some effects of temperature and SO2 on wine during simulated transport or storage, American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, Vol. 36, No. 1, 18–22 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Butzke, E. E. Vogt, L. Chacón-Rodriguez, Effects heat exposure on wine quality during transport and storage, Journal of wine research, Vol. 23, No. 1, 15–25 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hopfer, P. A. Buffon, S. E. Ebeler, H. Heymann, The combined effects of storage temperature and packaging on sensory, chemical and physical properties of Cabernet Sauvignon, Journal of Agricultural and food Chemistry, Vol. 61, 3320–3334 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Meyer, A study of the impact of shipping/transportation conditions and practices on wine, Final Report, 1.3.1/702.0001, 1–42 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.