BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 201538th World Congress of Vine and Wine (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 July 2015|
- R.Arroyo-Garcia, L.Ruiz-Garcia, L.Boulling, R.Ocete, M.A.López, C.Arnold, A.Ergul, G.Söylemezoğlu, H. I.Uzun, F.Cabello, J.Ibáñez, M.K.Aradhya, A.Atanassov, I.Atanassov, S.Balint, J.L.Cenis, L.Costantini, S.Gorislavets, M.S.Grando, B.Y.Klein, P.McGovern, D.Merdinoglu, I.Pejic, F.Pelsy, N.Primikirios, V.Risovannaya, K.A.Roubelakis-Angelakis, H.Snouss, P.Sotiri, S.Tamhankar, P.This, L.Troshin, J.M.Malpica, F.Lefort, J.M.Martinez-Zapater, Genetic Evidence for The Existence of İndependent Domestication Events İn Grapevine. Molecular Ecology 15, 12 3707–3714 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A.Sabır, S.Tangolar, Aims and Methods of Grape Breeding Researches Carried out Worldwide Recently. Alatarım 5 (2) 9–16 (2006)
- S.Kader, N.Yılmaz, C.Ilgın, The Clon Selection Studies On Çal Karası Grape Variety. Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs General Directorate of Agricultural Research and Policy. Manisa Viticulture Research Institute, Publication No: 103, Turkey (2004)
- M.D.Loureiro, P.Moreno-Sanz, B.Suarez, Clonal preselection of grapevine cultivars of the appellation “Cangas Quality Wine” (Asturias Spain). Hort. Sci. (Prague) 38, 71–80 (2011)
- M.F.Ecevit, M.Kelen, Determination of Ampelographical Characters of Grape Cultivars Grown in Isparta (Atabey). Tr. J. of Agriculture and Forestry 23, 511–518 (1999)
- B.Cemeroğ lu, Basic Analysis Methods in Fruit and Vegetable Processing Industry. BILTA University Book Series: 02-2. Ankara 381–250 (1992)
- M.Ayfer, M.Çelik, Akça, Ankara ve Williams Armut Çeşitleri ile S. Ö. Ayva Anaçlarının Uyuşumları Üzerinde Araçtırmalar, Tübitak VI. Bilim Kongresi. TOAG Tebliğ leri Bahçe Bitkileri Seleksiyonu 111–112 (1977)
- M.A.Kiracı, C.Özer, Clone Selection Studies on Important Table Grape Varieties of Marmara Region of Turkey. 35th World Congress of Vine and Wine, June 18th-22th İzmir-Turkey (2012)
- S.Gargın, Researchs on Some Grape Varieties of Eğ irdir Region for Ampelographic-Moleculer Identifıcation and Determination of Phenolic Compositions Yield and Quality Traits Doctoral Thesis. Ege Üniversity 195 p. (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.