BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 201538th World Congress of Vine and Wine (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 July 2015|
- H. Çelik, Y.S. Ağaoğlu, Y. Fidan, Marasalı B. and Söylemezoğlu, G. General Viticulture. Sunfidan A.Ş. 1, (1998). (Turkish). [Google Scholar]
- I. Doymaz, Drying kinetics of black grapes treated with different solutions. Journal of Food Engineering 76, 212–217 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Winkler, J.A. Cook, W.M. Kliewer, L.A. Lider, General Viticulture. Berkeley, University of California Press: 710 (1974). [Google Scholar]
- İlter E., A Altındişli. “Türk Sultanları”, Çekirdeksiz Kuru Üzüm, Kuru İncir, Kuru Kayısı. Ege Kuru Meyve ve Mamulleri İhracatçıları Birliği, İzmir, 139, (2007). (Turkish). [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous; 2007: TURKSTAT (State Institute of Statistics, Prime Ministry, Republic of Turkey) (unpublished official data). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Inan, The effects of potassium bicarbonate application by spraying method on drying characteristics of Sultani grape variety. Gaziosmanpaşa University Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences Department of Horticulture. Ms Thesis (2012). [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Nury, J.E. Brekke, Color studies on processed dried fruits. Journal of Food Science. 28: 95–98, (1963). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Esmaıılı Mohsen, Sotudeh-Gharebagh Rahmat, Cronin Kevin, Ali Mohammad, E. Mousavi, Rezazadeh Ghader, Grape drying: a review. Food Reviews International 23: 257–280, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sacilik, R. Keskin, A.K. Elicin, Mathematical modelling of solar tunnel drying of thin layer organic tomato. Journal of Food Engineering 73: 231–238, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. El-sebaii, S. Aboul-enein, M.R.I. Ramadan, H.G. El-gohary, Experimental investigation of an indirect type natural convection solar dryer. Energy Convers Manage 43: 2251–2266, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Pangavhane, R.L. Sawhney, Review of research and development work on solar driers for grape drying. Energy Convers Manage 43: 45–61, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Altındişli, A. Yağcı, Determination of sugar fractions and relations between total soluble solids and the fractions in Seedless dried grape (Vitis Vinifera var. Sultana) in the Aegean region of Turkey. The XXXII World Congress of Vine and Wine and the 7th General Assembly of the International Organisation of Vine and Wine (OIV), Zagreb, Croatia, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Atul Sharma, N.V.L. Chen, “Solarenergy drying systems: A review“, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 13: 1185–1210, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Pangavhane, R.L. Sawhney, P.N. Sarsavadia, Effect of various dipping pretreatment on drying kinetics of Thompson seedless grapes. Journal of Food Engineering 39: 211–216 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.