BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 201538th World Congress of Vine and Wine (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||01 July 2015|
- OIV (International Organization of Vine and Wine). 2013. List of varieties.
- O. Soarez. Peruvian Pisco and wine cellars. First edition. 137 pages. (2008).
- L. Huertas, History of the production of wine and pisco in Peru. Universum Magazine 2 No. 19: 44–61 (2004)
- Standard Technical Peruvian 211.001 Alcoholic Beverages. Pisco. INDECOPI, Lima, Peru, 2006.
- L. Lacoste, The grapevine and wine in South America: the displacement of wine poles (XVI to XX). Universum Magazine 2 No. 19: 62–93 (2004)
- CEPES PE. 2015. Notiagro. Ica has iníferes 6000 acres of grapes and pisco (online). Peru.
- G. Orjeda, Molecular analysis of pisco grapes. Lima. Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia (interview) Peru (2008)
- S. Garcia, Description, health and agronomic characterization of the red variety Rufete in the Sierra de France (Salamanca). Work entitled, Department of Agricultural and Forest Engineering. University of Valladolid – Spain (2005)
- J. Perez, J.D. Prehm, A Soto, Health and clonal selection. The timing of the Moscatel Rosada. Agronomy and Forestry No. 42. Chile. (2011)
- B. Pugliese. Influence of leaf removal and trim in color development and other variables of quality in the cultivar Red Globe under hail mesh. Thesis Mag. Sc. San Juan de Cuyo, AR. National University of Cuyo. (2009).
- Regulatory Board of Pisco. Regulation of the Designation of Origin Pisco. Peru (2012).
- L. Hidalgo, J. Hidalgo, Treaty of viticulture. Fourth edition. 1, Mexico.: Oxford University Press, (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.