BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 201538th World Congress of Vine and Wine (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economy and Law|
|Published online||01 July 2015|
- Sexton, R.J., Lavoie, N., 2001, “Food Processing and Distribution: An Industrial Organization Approach.” (Chapter 15, Volume 1B) in Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edited by Gardner B. and.G. Rausser, Elsevier, North Holland, 863-932. [Google Scholar]
- G.W.J.Hendrikse, Screening, Competition and the Choice of Marketing Cooperative as an Organizational Form. J Agricultural Economics 49, 2 202–217 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.W.J.Hendrikse, On the Co-existence of Spot and Contract Markets: the Delivery Requirement as Contract Externality. European Review of Agricultural Economics 34, 2 257–282 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Schamel, Wine Quality Reputation and Price: How Cooperatives and Private Wineries Compete?. BIO Web of Conferences 3, 03008 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Deutscher Raiffeisenverband, 2012, Entwicklung der Winzergenossenschaften. Historical data available at www.deutsche-winzergenossenschaften.de [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, 2013, Overview of the CAP Reform 2014-2020, Agricultural Policy Brief No. 5∗ December. [Google Scholar]
- D.Pennerstorfer, C.Weiss, Product quality in the agri-food chain:. Do cooperatives offer high- quality wine?.” European Review of Agricultural Economics 40, 1 143–162 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Santos-Arteaga, F.J., Schamel, G., 2014, Organizational Form and Payoff Imbalances in an Aggrievement Model: Cooperatives vs. Markets. http://ssrn.com/abstract=2460516. [Google Scholar]
- G.Schamel, A Hedonic Pricing Model for German Wine. German Journal of Agricultural Economics – Agrarwirtschaft. Heft 5., 247–54 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Hoffmann, R., 2005, “Ownership Structure and Endogenous Quality Choice: Cooperatives ver- sus Investor-Owned Firms,” J Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, 3(2), Article 8. Available at www.bepress.com/jafio/vol3/iss2/art8. [Google Scholar]
- J.Hanf, E.Schweickert, Cooperatives in the balance between retail and member interests: the challenges of the German cooperative sector. Journal of Wine Research 25: 32–44 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.Frick, Does ownership matter?. Empirical evidence from the German wine industry. Kyklos 57: 357–386 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.Schamel, 2010, German Wine Cooperatives: Lower Reward for Quality?. Proceedings AIEA2 Congress: The Role of Cooperatives in the European Agro-food System. Bononia University Press, Bologna [Google Scholar]
- G.Schamel, 2005, German Wine: Measurement and Evaluation of Product Quality?. in Umwelt- und Produktqualität im Agrarbereich, Schriften der GeWiSoLa e.V., Band 40, p. 143–151 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.