BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 201538th World Congress of Vine and Wine (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Safety and Health|
|Published online||01 July 2015|
- Puupponen-Pimiä R., Nohynek L., Meier C., Kähkönen M., Heinonen M., Hopia A. and Oksman-Caldentey K.M., Antimicrobial properties of phenolic compounds from berries. Journal of Applied Microbiology 90 494–507 (2001). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hogan S., Zhang L., Chung H., Huang Z., Zoecklein B., Li J. et al., Antioxidant properties and bioactive components of Norton (Vitis aestivalis) and Cabernet Franc (Vitis vinifera) wine grapes. LWT-Food Science and Technology 42 1269–1274 (2009). [CrossRef]
- Kähkönen M.P. and Heinonen M., Antioxidant activity of anthocyanins and their aglycons. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 51 628–633 (2003). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Yilmaz Y.T. and Toledo R.T., Oxygen radical absorbance capacities of grape/wine industry byproducts and effect of solvent type on extraction of grape seed polyphenols, Journal of Food Composition and Analysis 19 41–48 (2006). [CrossRef]
- Orak H.H., Total antioxidant activities, phenolics, anthocyanins, polyphenoloxidase activities of selected red grape cultivars and their correlations. Sci Hortic. 111: 235–41 (2007). [CrossRef]
- Ivanova-Petropulos V., Ricci A., Nedelkovski D., Dimovska V., Parpinello G.P., Versari A., Targeted analysis of bioactive phenolic compounds and antioxidant activity of Macedonian red wines. Food Chem. 1: 71 412–20 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Conde C., Silva P., Fontes N., Dias A.C.P., Tavares R.M., Sousa M.J. et al, Biochemical changes throughout grape berry development and fruit and wine quality. Global Science Books, Food 1 1: 1–22 (2007).
- Zerihun A., McClymont L., Lanyon D., Goodwin I., Gibberd M., Deconvoluting effects of vine and soil properties on grape berry composition. J Sci Food Agric. 95: 193–203pp (2015). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pereira G.E., Gaudillere J.P., Leeuwen C.V., Hilbert G., Maucourt M., Deborde C. et al., 1H NMR metabolite fingerprints of grape berry: comparison of vintage and soil effects in Bordeaux grapevine growing areas. Anal Chim Acta. 563; (1-2): 346–52 (2006). [CrossRef]
- Kafkas, E., A. Bozdoğan, A. Burgut, N. Türemiş, S. Paydaş Kargl and T. Cabaroglu, Total phenolic and anthocyanin contents in some berry fruit. II. Ulusal Üzümsü Meyveler Sempozyumu, Tokat, 309–312 (in Turkish) (2006).
- Saldamli, I., Food Chemistry. Hacettepe Üniversitesi Yayınları. Ankara 463–492 (In Turkish) (2007).
- Nizamlioglu, N.M. and S. Nas, Phenolic compounds in fruit and vegetable and their importance. Gıda Teknolojileri Elektronik Dergisi. 5 1, 20–35. (in Turkish) (2010).
- Kedage, V.V., J.C. Tilak, G.B. Dixit, T.P.A. Devasagayam and M. Mhatre, A study of antioxidant properties of some varieties of grapes (Vitis vinifera L.). Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 47 7: 175–185 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Negro, C. and L. Tommasi, A. Miceli, Phenolic compounds and antioxidant activity from red grape marc extracts. Bioresource Technology 87: 41–44 (2003). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cemeroglu, B., A. Yemenicioglu and M. Ozkan, Contents of Fruit and Vegetable. 1. Fruit and Vegetable Processing Technology (Editor: B. Cemeroglu). 2. Başkent Klişe Matbaacılık. 1. Ankara, 670 (in Turkish) (2004)
- Gargın, S., Göktas, A., Altındişli, A., Quality and Yield Performance of Popular Turkish Wine Varities (Kalecik Karasi and Narince) In Lake Region Ecological Conditions. 33rd World Congress of Vine and Wine 21-27.06.2010. Georgia (2010)
- Şensoy, G.İ.R., Determination of phenolic substances and antioxidant activities in some grape cultivars by HPLC. The Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences 22 2: 448–451 (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.