BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 7, 201639th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||26 October 2016|
- E.F. Durner. Principles of Horticultural Physiology. Oxfordshire, UK, CABI, 405p. (2013)
- R. Wills, B. McGlasson, D. Graham, D. Joyce. Postharvest. Sydney, Australia, CABI, 227p. (2007)
- F.C. de Almeida, J.F.L. de C. Cham; B.L. Hamm; S.M. Ferreira; M. Gabbardo; J. Saavedra del Aguila. Use of plant growth regulation in the conservation of grapes ‘Italy’ as aid postharvest, France, Bio Web of Conferences, v. 3 , 4p. (2014)
- J. Saavedra del Aguila; A.P. Dachi; E.N. Fernandes; B.L. Hamm; F.C. de Almeida; J.M. Silveira. Garlic and H2O2 in overcoming dormancy on the vine ‘Cabernet Sauvignon’, France, Bio Web of Conferences, v. 5, 3p. (2015)
- J. Saavedra del Aguila; A. Zanella; A.D. Pinheiro; A.M. dos Santos; E.B. Radmann; L.S. Heiffig-del Aguila, Woody cuttings of ‘Niagara Rosada’ and ‘Niagara Branca’ rustic grapes. Wageningen, Holanda. Acta Horticulturae, v. 1115, p. 249–252 (2016)
- C. Chervin, A. El-Kereamy, J.P. Roustan, A. Latché, J. Lamon, M. Bouzayen. Ethylene seems required for the berry development and ripening in grape, a non-climacteric fruit. Ireland, Plant Science, v. 167, p. 1301–1305 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Y. Shulman, S. Cohen, C. Loinger. Improved maturation and wine quality of Carignane grapes by Etephon treatments. American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, v.36, p. 264–267 (1985)
- N. Mailhac, C. Chervin. Ethylene and grape berry ripening. Stewart Postharvest Review, v. 2, n.2, p. 2–7 (yr2006)
- A. El-Kereamy, C. Chervin, J.P. Roustan, V. Cheynier, J.M. Souquet, M. Moutounet, J. Raynal, C. Ford, A. Latché, J.C. Pech, M. Bouzayen. Exogenous ethylene stimulates the long-term expression of genes related to anthocyanin biosynthesis in grape berries. Denmark, Physiologia Plantarum, p. 175–182 (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.