BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- M. R. Buunen, W. Hop, et al. “Survival after laparoscopic surgery versus open surgery for colon cancer: long-term outcome of a randomised clinical trial.” Lancet Oncology 10.1(2009):44–52. [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, et al. “Inhibition of autophagy augments 5-fluorouracil chemotherapy in human colon cancer in vitro and in vivo model.” European Journal of Cancer 46.10(2010):1900–1909. [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Zhai, X. M. Zhang, et al. “Relationship between O~6 -methylguanine-DNA methytransferase expression in colon cancer stem cells and acquired 5-Fu chemotherapy drug resistance in colon cancer cells.” Chinese Journal of Experimental Surgery 31 (2014):248–250. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ohta, P.M. Sivalingam, et al. “Isolation of naphthazarin from walnut ‘Onigurumi’, and its inhibitory action on oxidative phosphorylation in mitochondria.” Toxicon 11.3(1973):235–241. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, X. Y. Zhao, et al. “Effects of different concentrations of juglone on the proliferation and apoptosis of HeLa cells.” Medical Journal of Chinese Peoples Liberation Army 38.2(2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, P. Chen, et al. “Juglone inhibits the proliferation of human esophageal carcinoma EC1 cells.” World Chinese Journal of Digestology 18.11(2010):1147–1151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Paulsen, M. Ljungman. “The natural toxin juglone causes degradation of p53 and induces rapid H2AX phosphorylation and cell death in human fibroblasts.”Toxicology & Applied Pharmacology 209.1(2005):1–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. B. Ji, et al. “Studies on Inhibition of Juglone in Exocarpium Juglandis Immaturum on S(180) Sarcoma in Mice.” Journal of Chinese Pharmaceutical Sciences 44.3(2009):195–199. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.