BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- K. Holloway, L. V. Dijk. Rational use of drugs, Geneva, WHO/EMP/MIE, The world medicines situation (2011). http://www.who.int/medicines/areas/policy/world_medicines_situation/WMS_ch14_wRational.pdf.
- National Monitoring Office for rational use of drugs. The profile of rational use of drugs in foreign countries, China Licensed Pharmacist, 8, 14–16 (2011).
- Ministry of Health of P.R.China, Progress in essential drug system in China (2011). http://www.moh.gov.cn/publicfiles/business/htmlfiles/mohywzc/s7652/201110/53137.htm
- T. D. Sun, Zh. Q. Gu, L. Wang. etc. A study on the impact of essential medicines system on medical staff’s behaviour, Chinese Hospitals, 16, 23–25 (2012).
- L. M. Zhang, L. J. Huang, J. L. Xia. etc. Study on target standardization of comprehensive evaluation, Chinese Journal of Health Statistics, 11, 1–4 (1994).
- Y. R. Ren, Q. O. Liu, (eds.), Fundamental technology of health management --- pragmatic operational research and systems engineering, Joint publishing house of BMUC&PUMC, 177–190(1993).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.