BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Cui Yan. Government roles in the pattern of home endowment[J]. Business Culture, 2008(8):101.
- Ru Mengdan, Ji Huaxiong. City of a people-run non-enterprise unit endowment service function analysis[J] .Journal of Hulunbeier University, 2015, 2(23): 16–19.
- Cheng Wei, Liu Haiying, Zhang Yuqi. Towards a Programme about Social Workers’ Involvement in Home-Based Care Services for the Elderly in Community[J]. Theory and Modernization, 2013(1):58–61.
- Zheng Shixiang. Thinking based on the aging society under the background of the arts students to participate in the home endowment services[J]. Learning week, 2015(5): 238.
- Shi Wei, Xie Yu. The Urban Elderly’ Choice of Home Care Providers and the Influencing Factors: From the Perspective of Welfare Pluralism[J]. Northwest Population Journal, 2015, 1(36): 48–54.
- Xu Fengyun. Introduction to the cultivation of community elderly home care services volunteers[J]. Seek Medical and Ask the Medicine, 2012, 10(7):614.
- Maranta A, Sladowski PS (2010) The Changing Culture of Volunteering: A Skills-based Approach to Volunteer Involvement. A discussion paper by Volunteer Benevolves, Canada.
- Yuan Xiaoxiao, Keyonghong Wu Minlun, et al. Probe into feasibility of application of university resources in community home care service[J]. Chinese Nursing Research, 2013, 27(6):1788.
- Guo Guanjun, Wang Huimin, Wang Fuguo, et al. The old people life quality of yanji city and the present situation of old-age care demand that occupy the home[J].Journal of Qilu Nursing, 2015, 21(6):56.
- Gao Jing, Bai Dingxi, Wu Chenxi, et al. Investigation and study of the status and demand on home endowment service in four cities of sichuan province [J].Chinese Journal of Convalescent Medicine, 2015, 24(1): 92–95.
- Zhao Rong, Tang Fengping, Li Ya.Survey of home aged care needs of urban elderly in Zhuzhou city and its countermeasure research[J]. Chinese Nursing Research, 2015, 29(4):136.
- Xing Fengmei, Wang sudong, Wang Liwei, et al. Influencing factors of home care service demand in housebound elderly people[J].Chinese Journal of Public Health, 2014, 30(5):641–645.
- Chen Zhike, Ma Shaozhen. The research of factors about the elderly demanding home care service-Based on the social investigation in Hunan Province[J].Journal of Central South University, 2012, 18(3):26–30.
- McCallion, G.M. & Stout, R.W.(1992).A comparison of community care of elderly people in Wales and Northern Ireland.Aging Clin. Exp. Res, 4, 348.
- Wu Jialin, Wang Junqiao, Lu Meiling, et al. Care needs of community-dwelling adults aged 80 years and older: meeting of the needs[J].Journal of Nursing Science, 2013, 28(12):89–91.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.