BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Komorowski A, Zanini V, Regolo L, et al. Necrotic complications after nipple and areola sparing mastectomy J[J].World J Surg, 2006, 30(7):1410. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Olsen MA, Nickel KB, Margenthaler JA, et al. Increased risk of surgical site infection among breast-conserving surgery reexcisions [J]. Ann Surg Oncol, 2015, 22(6):2003–2009. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yinghong Xia, Chuanlong Miao, Wang Shao, et al. The inhibition of pain caused by Vitamin B12 ointment on inflammation. [J] Journal of Bethune medical university, 1996, 22:597. [Google Scholar]
- Yumei Liu, Chemical Composition and Pharmacological Effect of Hops: A Review. [D]. Xinjiang: Xinjiang University College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, 2009. 23–30. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xue-ming, Li Juan, Clinical observation of the photon therapeutic apparatus in preventing its complications after flap surgery.Chinese Journal of Aesthetic Medicine, 2015, 20:1008–6455. [Google Scholar]
- Danbin Jia, Yu Zhu, Liu Shan, et al. Effect of red light irradiation on wound healing [J] J Fourth Mil Med Univ, 2008, 29(13):1195–1197. [Google Scholar]
- Aifeng Zhu, Hongbin Yang, Xuefeng Wan, et al. Curative effect observation of red light in the treatment of postoperative wound of condyloma [J]. Practical clinical medicine, 2010, 11(1):67–69. [Google Scholar]
- Bin Zhang, Bin Gao. Analysis of high energy and narrow spectrum photon therapy in the treatment of third degree pressure ulcers. [J] Chinese medical equipment, 2013, 10(2):15–17. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.