BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Badar F, Faruqui ZS, Ashraf A and Uddin N: Third world issues in breast cancer detection. J Pak Med Assoc 57: 137–140, 2007. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jamal S, Mamoon N, Moghal S, Mushtaq S and Luqman M: Carcinoma breast: A histopathological audit. J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 16: 117–119, 2006. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jemal A, Bray F, Center MM, Ferlay J, Ward E and Forman D: Global cancer statistics. CA Cancer J Clin 61: 69–90, 2011. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Patel KM, Hill LM, Gatti ME, et al. Management of massive mastectomy skin flap necrosis following autologous breast reconstruction[J]. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 2012, 69(2):139–144. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pinell White, Ximena A, Keli Kolegraff, et al. Skin-Sparing Mastectomy and Immediate Tissue Expander Breast Reconstruction in Patients With Macromastia Using the Passot Breast Reduction Pattern[J]. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 2014, 72:158–164. [Google Scholar]
- CJ Baldwin. The variation in breast density and its relationship to delayed wound healing: A prospective study of 40 reduction mammoplasties[J]. Journal of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, 2010, 63(4): 663–665. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jarman JH, Etchells TA, Martin JD, et al. An integrated framework for risk profiling of reast cancer patients following surgery [J].Artificial intelligence in Medicine, 2008, 42(3): 165–188. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Leite IR, Faria JR, Marquez LDS, et al. Evaluation of hopextract as a natural antibacterial agent in contaminated fuel ethanol fermentations [J]. Fuel Process Technol, 2013, 106(2): 611–618. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.