BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Nimer SD. Myelodysplastic syndromes.Blood, 2008;111(10):4841–4845. [Google Scholar]
- Nolte F, Hofnann WK. Molecular mechanisms involved in the progression of myelodysplastic syndromes. Future Oncol, 2010;6(3):445–455. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bacher U, Haferlach T, Kern W, et al. A comparative study of molecular mutations in 381 patients with myelodysplastic syndrome and in 4130 patients with acute myeloid leukemia. Haematologica, 2007; 92(6):744–752. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mihara K, Takihapa Y, Kimura A. Genetic and epigenetic alterations in myelodysplastic syndrome. Cytogenet Cenome Res, 2007; 118(2-4):297–303. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zagonel V, Lo Re G, Marotta G, et al. 5-Aza-2′-deoxycytidine(Decitabine) induces trilineage reponse in unfavourable myelodysplastic syndromes. Lukemia, 1993;7(suppl 1):30–35. [Google Scholar]
- Oki Y, Aoki E, Issa J P, et al. Decitabine-Bedside to bench[J].Crit Rev Oncol Hematol, 2007, 61(2):140–152. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chowdhury S, Seropian S, Marks PW. Decitabine combined with fractionated gemtuzumab ozogamicin therapy in patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia[J]. Am J Hematol, 2009, 84(9):599–600. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Qin T, Youssef EM, Jelinek J, et al. Effect of cytarabine and decitabine in combination in human leukemic cell lines[J]. Clin Cancer Res, 2007, 13(14):4225–4232. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Qian S, Duan L. Effect of low-dose cytarabine and aclarubicin in combination with decitabine on the outcome of patients with high-risk myelodysplastic syndromes[G]. 12th International Symposium on Myelodyspl- astic Syndromes. Berlin, Germany: Leukemia Research, 2013:S152–S153. [Google Scholar]
- The high Su, Chou Huiying, Jin Zhengming etc. decitabine monotherapy and combination programs CAG half and full observation [J] Efficacy in treating abnormal myelodysplastic syndrome, leukemia and acute myeloid. Journal of Hematology 2014, 35 (11):961–964 (Chin J Hematol, November2014, Vol.35, No.11) [Google Scholar]
- Tibet Wu Wenzhong, Cui Guoxing, decitabine and other programs and joint CAG CAG regimen alone, and compare the efficacy of high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome [J] Chinese Journal of Experimental Hematology, (Journal of Experimental Hematology) 2014; 22 (5): 1341–1344 [Google Scholar]
- HL group, Dengyin Fen, Zhang Lei, et decitabine sequential half the amount of CAG regimen in high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome and leukemia transformation of four cases [J], leukemia. Lymphoma 2012; 21 (7); 433–435 (Journal of Leukemia & Lymphoma, July 2012, Vol, 21, No.7) [Google Scholar]
- Steensma DP, Baer MR, Slack JL, et al. Multicenter study of decitabine administered daily for 5 days every 4 weeks to adults with myelodysplastic syndromes: the alternative dosing for outpatient treatment(ADOPT)trial [J]. J Clin Oncol, 2009, 27(23):3842–3848. [Google Scholar]
- Jain N, Mattiuzzi GN, Cortes J, et al. Benefit of anti-infectious prophylaxis in patients with acute myeloid leukemia or high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome receiving frontline “targeted therapy”[G]. 49th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting. Atlanta, Georgia: Blood, 2007:2858. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.