BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Sandhoff K., Harzer K., J. Neurosci. Gangliosides and gangliosidoses: principles of molecular and metabolic pathogenesis. 25, 10195–10208 (2013).
- Giordano G., Sanchez-Perez A.M., Burgal M., et al. J. Neurochem. Chronic exposure to ammonia induces isoform reselective alterations in the intracellular distribution and NMDA receptor–mediated translocation of protein kinas C in cerebellar neurons in culture. 1, 143–157 (2005).
- Lallemend F., Hadjab S., Hans G., et al. J. cell. Sci. Activation of protein kinase CbetaI constitutes a new neurotrophic pathway for deafferented spiral ganglionneurons. 19, 4511–4525 (2005).
- Yates A. J., Saqr H.E., Van Brocklyn J. J. Neurooncol. Ganglioside modulation of the PDGF receptor. A model for ganglioside functions. 1, 65–73 (1995). [CrossRef]
- Beni S.M., Tsenter J., Alexandrovich A.G., et a1. J. Cereb Blood Flow Metab. CuZn SOD deficiency, rather than overexpression, is associated with enhanced recovery and attenuated activation of NF-kappa B after brain trauma in mice. 4, 478–490 (2006).
- Duchemin A. M., Ren Q., Neff N.H., Hadjiconstantinou M. J. Neurosci. GM1-induced activation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase: involvement of Trk receptors. 104, 1466–1477 (2008).
- Duchemin A. M., Ren Q., Mo L., et al. J. Neurosci. GM1 ganglioside induces phosphorylation and activation of Trk and Erk in brain. 81, 696–707 (2002).
- Israel A. Trends Cell Biol. The IKK complex: an integrator of all signals that activate NF-κB. 10, 129–133 (2000). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Campos, V. Vasconcelos. Int. J. Mol. Sci. Molecular mechanisms of microcystin toxicity in animal cells. 11, 268–287 (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wiemerslage L., Ismael S., Lee D.. Mitochondrion. Early alterations of mitochondrial morphology in dopaminergic neurons from Parkinson’s disease-like pathology and time-dependent neuroprotection with D2 receptor activation. (2016).
- Zhen Y., Wang B., Zhou W.Q. Chinese Journal of Clinical Rehabilitation. The apoptosis effect of salicylic acid on P12 cells. 6, 70–72 (2006).
- Ayumi T., Katsumi H., et al. J. Neurochem. Lysosomal accumulation of Trk protein in brain of GM1-gangliosidosis mouse and its restoration by chemical chaperone. 3, 399–406 (2011).
- Ji H., Zhang X., Du Y., Liu H., Li S., et al. Brain. Res. Bull. Polydatin modulates inflammation by decreasing NF-κB activation and oxidative stress by increasing Gli1, Ptch1, SOD1 expression and ameliorates blood-brain barrier permeability for its neuroprotective effect in pMCAO rat brain. 1, 50–59 (2012).
- Mattson M.P. J. Neurochem. NF-kappa B in the survival and plasticity of neurons. 6, 883–893 (2005). [CrossRef]
- Dragicevic N., Delic V., Cao C., et al. Neuropharmacology. Caffeine increases mitochondrial function and blocks melatonin signaling to mitochondria in Alzheimer’s mice and cells. 8, 1368–1379 (2012).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.