BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Rao RD, Currier BL, Albert TJ, et al. Degenerative cervical spondylosis: clinical syndromes, pathogenesis, and management. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 89(6), 1360–1378 (2007). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Butler JS, Oner FC, Poynton AR, et al. Degenerative cervical spondylosis: natural history, pathogenesis, and current management strategies. Adv Orthop. 2012, 916987(2012). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ferrara LA. The biomechanics of cervical spondylosis. Adv Orthop. 2012, 493605(2012). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Binder A. Cervical spondylosis and neck pain. BMJ. 334(7592), 527–531(2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Trinh K, Cui X, Wang YJ. Chinese herbal medicine for chronic neck pain due to cervical degenerative disc disease. Spine. 35(24), 2121–2127(2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Avery RM. Massage therapy for cervical degenerative disc disease: alleviating a pain in the neck? Int J Ther Massage Bodywork. 5(3), 41–46(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Lauche R, Langhorst J, Dobos GJ, et al. Clinically meaningful differences in pain, disability and quality of life for chronic nonspecific neck pain - a reanalysis of 4 randomized controlled trials of cupping therapy. Complement Ther Med. 21(4), 342–347(2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bertozzi L, Gardenghi I, Turoni F, et al. Effect of therapeutic exercise on pain and disability in the management of chronic nonspecific neck pain: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized trials. Phys Ther. 93(8), 1026–1036(2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fu WB, Liang ZH, Zhu XP, et al. Analysis on the effect of acupuncture in treating cervical spondylosis with different syndrome types. Chin J Integr Med. 15(6), 426–430(2009). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liang ZH, Di Z, Jiang S, et al. The optimized acupuncture treatment for neck pain caused by cervical spondylosis: a study protocol of a multicentre randomized controlled trial. Trials. 13, 107(2012). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Willich SN, Reinhold T, Selim D, et al. Cost effectiveness of acupuncture treatment in patients with chronic neck pain. Pain. 125(1-2), 107–113(2006). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Y, Chen Q. The 2nd symposium meeting on cervical spondylosis. China J Surg. 31(8), 472–476(1993). [Google Scholar]
- Yu W, Huo S. The paper introduces a Evaluation Method of lumbar function. Zhong Guo Kang Fu Yi Xue Za Zhi. 13(5), 214–215(1998). [Google Scholar]
- Guo YQ, Chen LY, Fu WB, et al. Clinically randomized controlled study on abdominal acupuncture for treatment of cervical spondylosis. Zhong Guo Zhen Jiu. 27(9), 652–656(2007). [Google Scholar]
- Liang ZH, Yang YH, Yu P, et al. Logistic regression analysis on therapeutic effect of acupuncture on neck pain caused by cervical spondylosis and factors influencing therapeutic effect. Zhong Guo Zhen Jiu. 29(3), 173–176(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Dong WK, Lin XH. Clinical observation on cervical spondylosis of neck type treated with acupuncture at original and terminal points of trapeziust. Zhong Guo Zhen Jiu. 32(3), 211–214(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Xu SJ, Liang ZH, Fu WB. Chronic neck pain of cervical spondylosis treated with acupuncture and moxibustion in terms of the heart and kidney theory: a randomized controlled trial. Zhong Guo Zhen Jiu. 32(9), 769–775(2012). [Google Scholar]
- King EI, Cobbin D, Ryan D. The reliable measurement of radial pulse: gender differences in pulse profiles. Acupunct Med. 20(4), 160–167(2002). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu ZR, Li XX. On analysis of sphygmogram. Sci Sin B. 25(12), 1286–1295(1982). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.