BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Yingjun Shan, Jiawen Cui, Fei Gang, etal. Different surgical methods for the treatment of vocal cord polyp compared [J]. Tongji University, [Medical Edition]. 6(30):118–120(2009) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yingpeng Han, Chengjun Song, Jian Xiuhui, etal. Laryngeal endoscopic vocal cord polyp excision [J]. Chinese Journal of Otorhinolaryngology, 2(38):65(2009) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liqiu Mo, Wenqi Huang, Tan Jiefang, etal. A new effective muscle relaxant - cisatracurium [J]. The Journal of Clinical Anesthesiology, 16:170(2000) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- JiaYang Huang, Huizhang Liu, Guosheng Yan, etal. Different doses of cisatracurium and sevoflurane induced polypectomy in the application of vocal cord results [J], Practical Journal of Clinical Medicine, 189(23):187–188(2014) (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Ruijuan Wang. Comparison of the efficacy of cisapride atracurium in weightlessness and actual body weight [D], Southern Medical University, (2013) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yali Ma, Qingduo Guo, Li Rui, et al. Intravenous injection of cisatracurium on histamine release in patients with general anesthesia [J]. Zhonghua Anesthesiology, 29, (1):89–90(2009) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guo, Mingjun Xu. Different doses of miracurium for gynecological laparoscopic muscle relaxation in clinical observation [J], Beijing Medical, 36(11):936–939(2014) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y Yohitake, M Shinohara, H Ue, etal. Characteristics of Surface mec-hano myogran ale dependant on development of fusion of motor- units in humans[J]. Appl. Physiol, 93(5):1744–1652 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.