BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Chavorro C, Latorre FJ, Montero A, et al. Comparative study of propofol versus midazolam in the sedation of critically ill patients : results of a prospectrive, randomized, multicenter trial [J]. Crit Care Med,1996,24:932 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kwar P, Carson TW, Clake RSJ, et al. Haemodynamic changes during induction of anesthesia with midazolam and diazepam in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery [J]. Anaesthesia, 1985, 40:767 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schwieler L, Dellbro DS, Engberge, et al. The anesthetic agent propofol interacts with GABA(B)-receptors : an electrophysiological study in ract [J], Life Sci, 2003,72: 2793–2801 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sonner JM, Zhany Y, Stabernack C, et al. GABA(A) receptor blockade antagonizes the immobilizing action of propofol but not ketamine of isoflurane in a dose-related manner[J]. Anesth Analg, 2003, 96 :706–12 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brussel T, Theissen JL, Vigfusson G, et al. Haemodynamic and cardiody-namic effects of propofol and etomidate : negative inotropic properties of propofol[J]. Anesth Analg, 1989, 69:35–40 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.