BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session II: Bioinformatics|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Yushao Wu. The development of Chinese aging report (2013) [M]. Jing Bei: Social Sciences Academic Press(China), (2013):2–3.
- The national economic and social development statistical bulletin of Jilin province in 2015. http://tjj.jl.gov.cn/tjgb/ndgb/201603/t20160321_2179875.html.
- Yuantao Hao, Jiqian Fang. The introduction and instructions to the world health organization quality of life measurement scale for Chinese version[J]. Modern Rehabilitation, (2008), 08:1127–1129–1145.
- Hong Xu, Jing Xiao, Xun Zhuang, Shaoying Lan, Xiguo Xu, Yuexia Gao. Quality of life and its influencing factors of elders in Nantong[J]. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, (2012), 07:1450–1452.
- Hanli Zhan, Qingxia Zeng, Xiaoying Bai, Peiming Liu. The community elderly quality of life and the investigation and analysis of community care needs[J]. Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine Management, (2016), 12:11–12.
- Yuli Wang. The elderly life quality and health quotient study in Changchun[D]. Changchun University of Chinese Medicine, (2012).
- Yue Dai, Baoquan Zhang, Yinglan Li, Yi Shu, Caixiao Jiang, Hong Sun. Meta analysis of correlation of Chinese old people sleep quality and depression, anxiety[J]. Chinese Journal of Nursing, (2016), 04:488–493.
- Huang HC, Chou CT, Lin KC, et al. The relationships between disability level, health-promoting lifestyle, and quality of life in outpatients with sys-temic lupus erythematosus[J]. J Nurs Res(2007), 15:21–32. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Jinli Yang, Changxiang Chen, Shuxing Li, Miaomiao Tian. The correlation of daily life ability and the elderly mental health in community[J]. Hebei Medical Journal, (2014), 14:2185–2186.
- Xueyuan Liu, Lei Zhao, Yueyun Xie, etc. The influence between elderly daily life ability and mental health. China Journal of Health Psychology, (2009), 17:201–202.
- Xiaoyun Hu, Yukai Du. Health literacy among residents and its impact on health in Hubei province[D]. Collected papers of graduate student in Huazhong University of Science and Technology, (2009):32–35.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.