BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session II: Bioinformatics|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- S.K. Musani, D. Shriner, N. Liu, R. Feng, C.S. Coffey, N. Yi, H.K. Tiwari, D.B. Allison, Detection of gene-gene interactions in genome-wide association studies of human population data. Hum. Hered. 63, 67–84 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Dai, C. Kooperberg, M. Leblanc, R.L. Prentice, Two-stage testing procedures with independent filtering for genome-wide gene–environment interaction. Biometrika 99, 929–944 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W. Ma, C.F. Yuan, H. Liu, W. Zheng, Y. Zhou, Genome-wide interaction analysis of quantitative traits in outbred mice. Genet. Res. 97, 1–8 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. McKinney, D.M. Reif, M.D. Ritchie, J.H. Moore, Machine learning for detecting gene-gene interactions: a review. Appl. Bioinformatics 5, 77–88 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Winham, C.L. Colby, R.R. Freimuth, X. Wang, M. de Andrade, M. Huebner, J.M. Biernacka, SNP interaction detection with random forests in high-dimensional genetic data. BMC Bioinformatics 13, 164 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Ritchie, L.W. Hahn, N. Roodi, L.R. Bailey, W.D. Dupont, F.F. Parl, J.H. Moore, Multifactor-dimensionality reduction reveals high-order interactions among estrogen-metabolism genes in sporadic breast cancer. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 69, 138–147 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Candes and T. Tao, the Dantzig selector: statistical estimation when p is much larger than n. Ann. Statist. 35, 2313–2351 (2007) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R. Tibshirani, Regression shrinkage and selection via the lasso. J. Royal Statist. Soc. B 58, 267–288 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhang, J.P. Lewinger, D.V. Conti, J.L. Morrison, & W. J. Gauderman, Detecting gene-environment interactions for a quantitative trait in a genome-wide association study. Genetic Epidemiology 40, 5 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Clemens, G. Churchill, N. Bhatt, K. Richardson, F.P. Noonan, Genetic control of susceptibility to UV-induced immunosuppression by interacting quantitative trait loci. Genes and Immunity 1, 251–259 (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.