BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session II: Bioinformatics|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- J. R. Wolpaw, N. Birbaumer, W. J. Heetderks, et al. Brain-computer interface technology: a review of the first international meeting[J], IEEE Trans.Rehab.Eng., 2000, 8(2):164–173 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Missonnier, G. Gold, F.R. Herrmann, et al. Decreased theta event-related synchronization during working memory activation is associated with progressive mild cognitive impairment.[J]. Dementia & Geriatric Cognitive Disorders, 2006, 22(22):250–259. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Akinci, N.G. Gencer, Online cue-based discrimination of left/right hand movement imagination[J], Biomedical Engineering Meeting, 2010, 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahid, R. K. Sinha, A. G. Prasad, Mu and beta rhythm modulations in motor imagery related post-stroke EEG: a study under BCI framework for post-stroke rehabilitation[J], Bmc Neuroscience, 2010, 11(1):1–2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Thomas, J Fruitet, M Clerc, Investigating brief motor imagery for an ERD/ERS based BCI[J], International Conference of the IEEE Engineering Medicine, 2012, (4):2929–2932 [Google Scholar]
- E. Thomas, J Fruitet, M. Clerc, ERD Combining and ERS features to create a system-paced BCI[J], Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 2013, 216(2):96–103 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Wolpaw, N. Birbaumer, D. J. McFarland, et al. Brain–computer interfaces for communication and control[J]. Clinical neurophysiology, 2002, 113(6): 767–791 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- BCI Competition III:2005, URL<http://www.bbci.de/competition/iii> [Google Scholar]
- Jasmin Kevric, Abdulhamit Subasi, Comparison of signal decomposition methods in classification of EEG signals for motor-imagery BCI system[J], Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 2017, 31:398–406 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sankar, S. S. Nair, V. S. Dharan, P. Sankaran, Wavelet Sub Band Entropy Based Feature Extraction Method for BCI[J], Procedia Computer Science, 2015, 46:1476–1482 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Alomari, E. A. Awada, O. Younis, Subject-Independent EEG-Based Discrimination Between Imagined and Executed, Right and Left Fists Movements[J], European Journal of Scientific Research, 2014, 18(3): 364–373 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ortizrosario, A. Adeli, Brain-computer interface technologies: from signal to action[J], Reviews in the Neuroscience, 2013, 24(5): 537–552 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.