BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session II: Bioinformatics|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- S.N. Urchuk, D.B. Plewes, JMRI, Mechanisms of flow-induced signal loss in MR angiography, 2(4): 453–462 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- H.T.C. Nielsen, G.E. Gold, E.W. Olcott, et al, MRM, Ultra-short echo 2D time-of-flight MR angiography using a half-pulse excitation, 41(3): 591–9 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Evans, D.B. Richardson, R. Tien, et al. AJNR, Poststenotic signal loss in MR angiography: effects of echo time, flow compensation, and fractional echo, 14(3): 721–9 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- P. Schmalbrock, C. Yuan, D.W. Chakeres, et al, Radiology, Volume MR angiography: methods to achieve very short echo times, 175(3): 861–5 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Parker, C. Yuan, D.D. Blatter, MRM, MR angiography by multiple thin slab 3D acquisition, 17(2): 434–51 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- W. Fang, Y.P. Du, BMEI, Optimization of 3D time-of-flight MR angiography with shortened echo time and dual-echo acquisition, 53–58 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ying, P. Schmalbrock, B. Clymer. MRM, Echo‐Time Reduction for Submillimeter Resolution Imaging with a 3D Phase Encode Time Reduced Acquisition Method, 33(1): 82–87 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- EM. Haacke, RW. Brown, MR. Thomson, R. Venkatesan. Wiley-Liss, Magnetic resonance imaging: physical principles and sequence design (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Bernstein, S.B. Fain, S. J. Riederer, JMRI, Effect of windowing and zero-filled reconstruction of MRI data on spatial resolution and acquisition strategy, 14(3): 270–80 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- King, K. Franklin, Elsevier, Handbook of MRI Pulse Sequences, 687 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. R. Korosec, MRA, Basic Principles of MRI and MR Angiography, 3–38 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Doi, T. Okamoto, K. Nakagawa, Japanese Journal of Radiological Technology, The partial volume effect in MRI, 51 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Yiping P. Du MS ME, D.L. Parker, W.L. Davis, et al, JMRI, Reduction of partial-volume artifacts with zero-filled interpolation in three-dimensional MR angiography, 4(5): 733–741 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Du, D.L. Parker, W.L. Davis, et al, Investigative Radiology, Contrast-to-noise-ratio measurements in three-dimensional magnetic resonance angiography, 28(11): 1004–9 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- E. K. Jeong, D.L. Parker, J. S. Tsuruda, et al, MRM, Reduction of flow-related signal loss in flow-compensated 3D TOF MR angiography, using variable echo time (3D TOF-VTE), 48(4): 667–76 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.