BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session III: Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- The Ministry of civil affairs. China Civil Affairs statistical yearbook. Beijing: China Statistics Press(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Shuping. Investigation and Analysis on cognitive behavior of nursing students to wash hands and Countermeasures. nursing practice and research, 6, 21(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Leaf Daxun. Wash your hands. A simple but meaningful measures, the British Medical Journal (Chinese Edition), 3(2000). [Google Scholar]
- A white paper on hand washing status of residents in the Ministry of health of the Ministry of healt, 10(2011). [Google Scholar]
- WHO advisory panel and WHO Advisory Committee and hand hygiene program drafting group -hand hygiene guidelines for medical and health institutions - WHO - hand hygiene guidelines in medical activities (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Huang Juru, Zhong Chunjiao, Xiao Fenglan et al. Investigation of hand washing behavior of nurses. Journal of nosocomial infection in China, 14, 12(2004). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhuoyi, Chen Wei, present situation and Countermeasures of the construction of nursing staff in China. Journal of Changsha District Vocational Technical College, 12, 16(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Xiaoning, Wang Shaoli, Zhao Xinmao et al. Investigation and Analysis on the knowledge and behavior of the hand hygiene of the hospital assistant staff. The nursing management in China, 4, 8(2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.